App upgrades/ Thank you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4712

Guru
Vessel Name
Oliver
Vessel Make
Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
I know you moderators work your butts off keeping TF in working, civil order! Thank you for that! But I'm wondering if there will be any future upgrades to the app such as emojis, link embedding, etc. don't know about anyone else but the app is what I use every day ( I have an iPad) and I find it the best way and I'm sure others do.

And one more thing, where's the thank you thread? I'm relatively new here but have not seen one, I think there should be one so we could thank the ones that manage and make the forum possible. Think of all the friendships TF has resulted in. So here's my Thank you/ question :thumb: ;) :)

I know you moderators work your butts off keeping TF in working, civil order! Thank you for that! But I'm wondering if there will be any future upgrades to the app such as emojis, link embedding, etc. don't know about anyone else but the app is what I use every day ( I have an iPad) and I find it the best way and I'm sure others do.

And one more thing, where's the thank you thread? I'm relatively new here but have not seen one, I think there should be one so we could thank the ones that manage and make the forum possible. Think of all the friendships TF has resulted in. So here's my Thank you/ question :thumb: ;) :)

I will forward this on to the tech guru as it is way over my head. I do know they seriously look at all upgrade suggestions but apps by their very nature do a limited number of functions. Once they get packed full of features they become very "clunky" to use. I use the app daily myself and prefer it for normal reading and photo posting.

As to the "Thanks" feature, it is only available in browser. I have tried using it from the browser on the iPhone and with no success for some reason. Works great from the laptop though :)

You should look for a substantial change to the app in the next few weeks... I'm not sure that it will have all the features you are looking for but it should be more stable. I'll try to give you a heads up before it's pushed out to your device.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom