Nordhavn Owners returning to cruising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mvduet

Vessel Name
Duet
Vessel Make
Nordhavn 50
My husband Ron and I lived aboard and cruised a Nordhavn 46, Duet, from the Chesapeake Bay to the Bahamas and back for about 7 years. We sold her in '07. About a year ago we acquired a Nordhavn 50, now also named Duet, in Anacortes, WA. We refit her in Seattle and she is now in Portland, OR. We hope to head north to Alaska in 2015. When not aboard Duet, we are based at Lake Tahoe, on the Nevada side.

It's nice to be back on the water. We look forward to learning from the members of this forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Nice Nordy!!! Welcome aboard. :)

Welcome aboard. I am sure your seven years of experience will contribute to the Forum.

Marty

It's great to see some Nordy's gathering here on the forum. Awesome boats...serious cruisers. Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome aboard. I am sure your seven years of experience will contribute to the Forum.

Marty

About what I was thinking... Welcome to our family! I, for one, will hope to learn from YOUR experience.

Good to see you guys here.
We appear to be gathering a nice bunch of Nordy owners which can do nothing but increase our knowledge pool.
Cheers
Benn

Welcome aboard TF. If you ever decide to head up the Columbia for a nice cruise, PM me. I'm in the Tri Cities and can arrange for moorage at our club or at the marina where I keep my boat.

If you've never been through the locks on the Columbia it's a wonderful experience that you should not miss while you're on the river system.

Back
Top Bottom