New to the Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yankeetootle

Vessel Name
Yankee Tootle Two
Vessel Make
39 Mainship Flybridge
Hi! My name is Larry. My wife, Janice, and I bought a 39 foot Mainship trawler 2 years ago and are fortunate enough to live in the Florida Keys. Looking forward to hearing about some of your boating experiences and sharing a few of ours. Thanks, Larry

Hi Larry,

How about a pic or two of your boat? Welcome to the forum. Someday I hope to visit your part of the country. It's a long way by boat from Puget Sound!

Bob

Welcome aboard. Quite a few Mainship owners on the Forum.

Marty

Hello Larry and Janice. (nice name for the Admiral I might add!)

If you're curious as to what Boot Key Harbor looked like back in 2001, I found a picture... quite a bit different from today for certain!

BootKeyHarbor2001.jpg

I'd like to see pictures both of your Mainship (interior too) and the keys in general. Eventually I'd like to meander down your way.

Welcome aboard Larry and Janice:thumb:

Welcome aboard from the Central West Coast part of Florida.
I love the Keys. As stated, pics of your vessel and the Keys are always appreciated:thumb:

Marathon is a great spot in the chain.:dance:

Hey there Larry & Janice. My Admiral and I will likely be cruising the Keys from our home on the FL Gulf Coast in Dec. or Jan. Looking forward to seeing you on the water. Welcome aboard.

Welcome, Larry! You'll find folks here are most friendly and helpful. I've learned so much reading through the many threads and responses to my questions--this forum is a wealth of information and collective wisdom.

Enjoy!

Hello Larry and Janice :)

Im pretty new to the forum also. Would like some honest feedback on your Mainship trawler, my wife and I are moving aboard full time as soon a we find the right boat. We have narrowed our search to the Mainship 350/390 and the Albin 36. Curious if this is your first boat or you are converted sailors like me.

............................Brad................................................

Welcome aboard folks. Enjoy the fun.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom