Egret is for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shew! I haven't seen a Nordy 46 Fly before. Gorgeous boat. Dream on.

I'm heading out to the liquor store to buy another lottery ticket!

Actually the price of the older N46's have dropped dramatically in the last few years.

In 2011 I looked at a N46 Salvation II that was a proven circumnavigator and seriously considered her, before buying our last boat. Salvation II sold for I believe $320K

In 2012 there was a N46 in Seward Alaska that was listed for $320K

Right now there is a N46 listed in the PACNW for $298K that I believe is now sale pending.

While I am no N46 expert, if I were to purchase a boat with the intent on cruising beyond our coastlines, a properly equipped N46 would be the boat I'd choose.

I can't get the video to work. It says it is unable to load and I need to watch it on you tube but I cannot find it there. Thoughts?

Egret is one of the most traveled Nordhavns out there, and the Flanders among the most experienced cruisers. Whoever buys Egret will be carrying on quite a tradition.

We ran into the crew of m/v Emily Grace, an other, world traveled Nordhavn 46, last week when we were at Cumberland Island, GA. It sounded like she'll be on the market fairly soon. Emily Grace

Last edited:
We ran into the crew of m/v Emily Grace, an other, world traveled Nordhavn 46, last week when we were at Cumberland Island, GA. It sounded like she'll be on the market fairly soon. Emily Grace

That's funny, we also ran into to them back in the abaco's.

Back
Top Bottom