Permission to come aboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
John

Dear SD

My sincere condolences. May God keep her in His infinite kingdom of love and peace.

Portuguese

Thanks Portuguese. Beautiful words. They comfort.

SD

I'm so sorry to hear the news, SD. I've been in your shoes and know exactly how you must feel. Keep your chin up and continue to stay in touch with all of us.

Sd, I am so sorry to hear that. I have thought about you and the admiral several times since you returned from the island. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

SkipperDude, I don't know how hard this is to go through since I haven't been there. Keep us informed and if you need anything......

SD,
I hope you know your never alone. May your memories of the life you shared together sustain you in the quiet times. To a life well lived, cheers!!

Sincere condolences to you and the Family, strength to you.

So sorry to read this.

May God bless you and your family during this time and in the future.

Be strong and remember everyone here is ready to support you in any way possible

SD,
I hope you know your never alone. May your memories of the life you shared together sustain you in the quiet times. To a life well lived, cheers!!

Well said.

Skipperdude,

I'm pretty much a lurker here and don't think I've had the pleasure of visiting with you on the forum, but I would still like to pass on my heartfelt condolences over your loss.

I hope you stay active on the forum, and if you ever need anything in Texas don't hesitate to send me a message!

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler

It's hurtful to lose a loved one. Expect to be numb for at least a week. Prepare to add another chapter to your life.

Skipper Dude,
My sincere condolences to you and your family at this major cross road in your life.
Stay strong and you know you have the full support of our trawler community.
Benn and all of us down under.

Skipperdude, our sympathy and thoughts are with you and your family, at this sad time.
sincerely, Bruce

Skipperdude, so very sorry for your loss. The clouds will linger for some time, but ahead lies calm weather and a new sun rise.

Ted

S.D.
I just found your note. I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. May all go well for you and your family.
Clark

Skipperdude I'am very sorry to hear of the passing of your wife, I hope your relatives and close friends will be there for you in the future months as you adjust to a new life, our prayers will be that you can find some comfort in the future.

Skipper from all of us from home, our thoughts & prayers are with you.

Dear skipperdude

My deepest condolences. I am at loss for words to you. My heart is heavy for you. I wish your woman's soul the best for eternity.

With compassion,

Art

SD-little I can add to the wonderful words in previous posts. I have always enjoyed your posts and hope they will continue. My deepest condolences for the loss of your life companion and my best wishes as you move forward.

SD.
There are no words I can utter, that will sustain you in your bereavement through this dark time.
I do hope you will take some comfort in knowing many of us are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
Respectfully
H. Foster.

What can I add? What a shock.

Yes, this is a family. All we can do is offer condolences. I hope that helps.

SD
Your very sad loss seems to have greatly affected so many off us here on TF, as a relative newbie I haven't yet gotten to know you very well, but still my heart is heavy for your loss, I can only echo the sentiments expressed by all your friends here and offer my heart felt condolences, you will both be in my prayers.
Robbie.

The sadness will linger, keep focusing on the happy great times. We all have been or will be in your shoes some day. How you chose to deal with this on TF is inspiring and thought provoking. Best wishes.

Oh God, Skip. So sorry to hear this. Our prayers go out to you. I know you've probably got a lot of matters on the agenda right now, but when it settles down and you have time, we're gonna be here. God bless you, Skip. We've missed you, and now that you're missing too, we're there for ya.....in those quiet moments to follow especially. It was so good to see you back, and now this. A shocking reminder of how precious time really is. A lot of us are facing this eventuality. One goes on, but it's so hard to think about it. PM me anytime.

So sorry to hear! Thinking of you in this sad time.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Just wanted to add my sincere condolences to you and your Family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom