What is This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbum29

Guru
It's located on the inside of the cockpit port side. The Admiral complains it interferes with her R&R...

It says "Roll Control Systems" on it.

ForumRunner_20131031_164124.jpg

ForumRunner_20131031_164140.jpg

If you Google "roll control systems" (with the quotation marks) you'll see some links to scuba tank racks. Looks like what you have is the basic mount, but without the "ears" that would on one end snap over a scuba tank and that on the other end would snap into your mount. Maybe they make various "ears for other types of gear (rod holders?, etc.).

-Chris

If you Google "roll control systems" (with the quotation marks) you'll see some links to scuba tank racks. Looks like what you have is the basic mount, but without the "ears" that would on one end snap over a scuba tank and that on the other end would snap into your mount. Maybe they make various "ears for other types of gear (rod holders?, etc.).

-Chris

Maybe it's a mount for the live well?

Might be a generic thing to control all sorts of various "stuff" hanging around in a typical cockpit. I didn't try to find that actual company, but maybe they're out there on the 'net...

From the pic of you boat, I'd guess no built-in live well... so yeah, some kinda tub secured back there could maybe have been used instead...

-Chris

Might be a generic thing to control all sorts of various "stuff" hanging around in a typical cockpit. I didn't try to find that actual company, but maybe they're out there on the 'net...

From the pic of you boat, I'd guess no built-in live well... so yeah, some kinda tub secured back there could maybe have been used instead...

-Chris

The live well is sitting in the closet...

If the "closet" is on a boat that would be a locker. It's gonna be hard to get the Realtor out of BB,:D:hide:

Actually it's in the back of the E class on it's way to the office where it will live in a closet here...

Never to be used again.

;)

Actually it's in the back of the E class on it's way to the office where it will live in a closet here...

Never to be used again.

;)

Keep it there. The E class could make a good surf fishing rig. Let a little air out of the tires. Is it 4 Matic?

Keep it there. The E class could make a good surf fishing rig. Let a little air out of the tires. Is it 4 Matic?

Nope. It's been a great car, 200k and runs great. Unfortunately life on the beach hasn't been kind to.the body.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom