Done Deal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Cobber

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
White Rose
Vessel Make
1988 Jefferson 42 Sundeck
Survey and sea trial completed. Short list of items needing attention along with a new bottom job, but "Knot a Yot" is ours. Heading back up to TN in a couple of weeks to do some shakedown/training cruises and provision, then we start the journey down the Tenn-Tom and down/over to the Space Coast of FL.The Admiral and I are looking forward to the trip, and we'll try to get set up to post updates and MMSI for those who want to follow along. As promised, a couple of photos are attached.

Attachments

• IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3254.jpg
    IMG_3254.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3266.jpg
    IMG_3266.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 138
Probably not a good thing that I have "The Cobbers" logon ID and password to the Trawler Forum. We are ecstatic with the recent purchase of our J42. The Cobber was smitten with the engine room:smitten:so we know where he'll be spending most of his time. I am anxious to get started with the cleaning, decorating and provisioning process and I look forward to updating everyone on our progress.

Considering it took us a year to purchase "Knot a Yot" our Canadian best friends came up with a new name "Boat Effin Tyme"...an appropriate name but one we have declined.

Thanks to everyone for your support and advice during the 1 year buying process.

The Admiral, Cathy ;)

Cobbler, what that shiny pipe coming off the top/front of you engine?

Congrats on the new addition! Hope you post pictures of you transit to Florida. With our boat on the hard, we have to live vicariously through others in milder climes!

Hi there "Beachbum 29"....we are at mile marker 897, Cocoa Village, close to the marina. We intend to dock it at Habortown on Merritt Island.

That's the port engines HX inlet. I pulled out the Cummins engine manual and researched your question, hope I'm right.

Admiral Cathy

Next time you pass by, stop in for a barley pop with the Captain and I.

Cobbler

Congratulations on your new home, sorry, boat.

May you and the admiral live in complete happiness in that shinny vessel
I liked what I saw in the ER picture...Beauty!

Portuguese

We are at Harbortown, B dock stop by. Congradts

Congrats, we are currently on the TenTom at Columbus MS until tomorrow before heading to Demopolis if the weather breaks as promised.

Will keep and eye out for you as we are heading south and east as well.

Love the name.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Exciting times ahead!!!

Hi there "Beachbum 29"....we are at mile marker 897, Cocoa Village, close to the marina. We intend to dock it at Habortown on Merritt Island.

Hope to be in the area for a couple weeks mid-late January for the scheduled launch if it still goes....may stay at Kennedy Point even though I hear it's not what it used to be ...but supposedly getting some work done?

Sincere congrats on your new vessel. Like the pics! Hope to be in Longboat Key with my own boat (Sarasota) by the time you go by.

Congrats - I look forward to lots of pictures!

Back
Top Bottom