Hello from Bounty in Annapolis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bounty

Vessel Name
Bounty
Vessel Make
Camano Troll 31
Hello all--After 40 years of sailing we bought a Camano Troll 31 two years ago and are looking forward to coastal cruising in her. Bounty lives on a mooring in Acton Cove, Spa Creek Annapolis. This looks like a great website with lots of resources-- and opinions.

Welcome aboard. I'll be interested in your opinion on the Camano 31.

Welcome aboard. I'll be interested in your opinion on the Camano 31.
so far after two seasons we are having a great time with her. Steering from the bridge feels like 10 degrees cooler on hot days and is a terrific viewpoint for navigating. When it is wet or raw the inside helm is dry and warm. We seldom overnight with guests aboard but the dinette makes a decent double berth. We like the swim platform a lot. The systems are all laid out well and are pretty straightforward to run or fix. We added seating on the bridge which is really nice with guests for a day trip. We wanted a tough, seaworthy cruiser in the smallest package that met our needs and are really happy with her. Of course I am aboard now, charging batteries and enjoying a small dram-- life is good.

I owned a 2002 Camano Troll From 2004-2008 we cruised from Houma Louisiana as far west as Houston and to Ft Myers, Fl to the East. Very well made boats an fun for cruising. We also had add'l seatin on the F bridge and carried a 9' Watertender dinghy on the swim platform, with the 2 HP Honda on a bracket in the cockpit it worked out fine.

Well the Monk 36 was the other boat on our
short list!

Back
Top Bottom