Where is Hendo 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wanted...update on the 'Axe'..!

Yes, I was enjoying the thread and the incredible progress he was making, read the whole thing last night. Judging by how enthusiastically he posted here, the silence is ominous. Hendo, you have left a whole lot of us dangling here, needing our Axe-fix! Has anybody spoken to him? He had some difficulty with posts before, did any of the mods have a hand in this?

Somebody find him and give him a poke!

Email Sent. (Should I have posted that?)
Xsbank, be assured Mods are entirely positive and supportive for Hendo. We are as concerned as you, if not more.

Sorry Bruce, I didn't mean to be rude or impugn the integrity of the mods. I apologize.

I hope somebody can make contact and make sure he's OK. Funny to be concerned about someone I've never met who lives on the opposite side of the planet in a place I'm likely to never visit!

Naaw ... a thread for Me ...Im here :peace:Feelin the love now tho! ... :smitten:

Yeah sorry for the being slack folks. Been raining for almost 8 weeks straight so been doing a lot of couch sitting and well not a lot happening. I have posted an update on my thread with pics and will endeavour to be more sociable :thumb:

Thanks again for checking up on me

:Thanx:

I've seen the weather reports for Oz and glad to hear you and others are OK. It's raining here now and that's when I usually am most active on the computer. Not flooding here though.

Glad this thread had a good outcome.

Welcome back you lazy sod! Letting a little rain slow you down?

Glad you're still here and I hope all is well at home. It usually takes more than rain to mess us up so go easy.

If you really have taken root on the couch you can polish something!

Well well well, Look what the cat finally drug in. About time dontcha think? Job change forced us to cancel our 2014 Greece, Israel and Italy plans and think 2015 Perth/Sydney sounds like fun. So get your butt off the couch and get Axe built! Last thing I want to do on holiday is turn wrenches and bed hardware :)

Welcome back Matt :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom