The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rpeterson

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Cabernet
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 48 NS
Hello, new owner of a 48' Kadey Krogen NS. Just found this site while looking for articles on anchors.

Welcome Aboard...fairly new here myself...excellent forum...lot's of great info and quite a large knowledge base can be found here...

Welcome aboard. And congratulations on the new boat!

John

Welcome! If your looking for information on anchors you've come to the right place but you will find a lot of differing opinions. Go to the Seach tab and type in anchors and you should get lots to read. Enjoy!!

you've come to the right place but you will find a lot of differing opinions. Go to the Seach tab and type in anchors and you should get lots to read. Enjoy!!

LaBomba is right about differing opinions...there are probably as many opinions as there are members...:lol:

LaBomba is right about differing opinions...there are probably as many opinions as there are members...:lol:

Or more, since some of us are of two minds about such issues.

John

Or more, since some of us are of two minds about such issues.

John

True...but when asking questions on this forum the large number of opinions is helpful as then they can be considered and weighed and generally there are good points to be taken away from all them...;)

Welcome aboard

Hola, and congrats on your new vessel!

Hey thanks everyone. I posted the question about anchors and I got a lot of opinions you are right, but one theme came through, and I appreciate all of the experience talking. I think from the discussion I know what anchor I will purchase so I can sleep at night. Thanks again for the welcome.....
Ron

Hey thanks everyone. I posted the question about anchors and I got a lot of opinions you are right, but one theme came through, and I appreciate all of the experience talking. I think from the discussion I know what anchor I will purchase so I can sleep at night. Thanks again for the welcome.....
Ron

The other subject which I have discovered draws much "discussion" is the single vs. twins debate...:horse:

I won't ask that one since I don't have a choice. I just have one John Deer, she doesn't need a mate, she never quits.

Geez trying to get a picture of Cabernet to post.

Cabernet_popup800.jpg

:):)That's what she is named after.....

Geez trying to get a picture of Cabernet to post.

When making a post scroll down the screen below the "Submit Post" icon and click on the "Manage Attachments" icon.

A window will pop open giving you the prompts to complete the attachment process. :)

Can't wait to see the pics:thumb:

Here she is....

Attachments

• Kadey Krogen picture.jpg
    Kadey Krogen picture.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 174
  • boats 185.jpg
    boats 185.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 194
Another question. How do you get a picture to come up under your name on the left?

Another question. How do you get a picture to come up under your name on the left?

In the top left corner of any screen locate and click on the "User CP" icon in the red band next to the "FAQ" icon. In the left column(your control panel) of the screen that opens under the heading "settings & Options" find the "Edit Avatar" icon and click on it.

Follow a similar series of prompts to load your "Avatar" photo.

Often new folks confusingly load a "Profile Picture" located under the first option in your control panel in the profile section. That photo only shows on your profile page, not the upper left corner of your posts and can be different if you wish.

Your Cabernet is sweeter than the one I just decanted ;)

Thanks, that's what I needed

Hello, new owner of a 48' Kadey Krogen NS. Just found this site while looking for articles on anchors.

Carson City, NV? We've got a great group of CA Delta and SF Bay boaters here. Maybe we'll get a chance to see Cabernet close up someday soon.

Welcome aboard!

We will probably bring her down in a year. We have a lot of exploring to do in the San Juan's and Canada first. We are members of the Sac. Yacht Club.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom