Columbia/Snake River Cruise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randyt

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Greenstreet
Vessel Make
1967 Garden
All,
Just got back from a two week criuse from Portland, Oregon up the Columbia in to the Snake River, about 300 statute miles, one way. My friend Steve Cridland, a yacht photographer took a few pics and posted them on his website. BTW, he is the one on the left in the group shot. Disregard the scale on the chart references.
Randy

CridlandPhoto.com
UserName: Columbia
Password: Snake

Randy, I wish I'd known you were headed our direction. I think I saw your boat side tied at the Port of Kennewick docks. That's where I keep mine.

It was interesting to see our area through the eyes of other photographers. I've cruised those waters (Columbia and Snake) many times but I saw things in those photos that I hadn't noticed before.

Thanks for sharing the trip you guys took with all of us.

Last edited:
Columbia/Snake

GFC,
Try double click on CridlandPhoto, then type Columbia in the top box, then Snake in the bottom box.
Randy

Did this trip on a Lindblad Expeditions ship a few years ago. Very interesting. Got quite aways up the Snake in a jet boat as part of the trip. Amazing that the old timers could winch paddlewheelers up those rapids.

Randy, I did that and I guess I should learn to read an entire post before I go looking for the photos. DOH!!!

Back
Top Bottom