Rule/Xylem Customer Service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry M

Guru
Site Team
I know some aren't fans of Rule products but I was just amazed by their customer service. Rule is owned by Xylem which also owns Jabsco, FlowJet and a few others. I emailed them this morning about a check valve for our Rule 98 Shower Sump.

Within 30 minutes they sent the right reply. :dance:

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your shower drain system.

I have some of the check valves that I can put in the mail for you at no charge.

Regards,

Karen Stanton
Customer Service
100 Cummings Center, Ste 535N (Ste 445D warranty)
Beverly, MA 01915
978-282-5276 direct line
978-281-4320 fax

Your Enquiry: I have a Rule 98 Shower Drain System that the internal check valve is bad. I have not been able to locate a replacement valve...

Regards,

Larry M.....

Larry,

I agree it is good service and I haven't had any trouble having equipment replaced, though the equipment (mainly bilge pumps) keep failing. Impeller falls off, shaft corrodes, float switch fails.

A bit disappointing really for a 'well known / marketed' range of products.

I've started using Johnson and they seem to be going well.

Tim

Larry,

I agree it is good service and I haven't had any trouble having equipment replaced, though the equipment (mainly bilge pumps) keep failing. Impeller falls off, shaft corrodes, float switch fails.

A bit disappointing really for a 'well known / marketed' range of products.

I've started using Johnson and they seem to be going well.

Tim

That's what I've heard. Maybe with Xlyem taking over in 2011, they have fixed some of the products.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom