The Pierce Boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markpierce

Master and Commander
Vessel Name
Carquinez Coot
Vessel Make
penultimate Seahorse Marine Coot hull #6
My paternal Grandfather had two sons. My Dad had two sons (plus two daughters) and my Uncle had three sons.

This photo of us male grandchildren was taken in the mid-1950s in Storm Lake, Iowa. Jeans and white T-shirts were in fashion then. From left to right: brother Kelvin (most handsome, passed away three decades ago), cousin Jeff, me, cousin Tim (passed this year), and cousin Michael (probably the most successful professionally of us: a Texas attorney).

img_162165_0_2b1ce21e23bf4d1c7118191a5dd4d125.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photo Mark. White t-shirts, Levi's, buzz cuts, same uniform I wore as a kid in the '50s.
Mike

It looks like one of those moments that sticks in your mind forever,like it was yesterday... Do you remember certain things from that day, such as the smell of the studio, or the sounds of the camera equipment, or getting a treat (ice cream) afterwards? I love recalling moments like that, where you wish you could take your kids there to experience it... It would sure make our stories more poignant...

hmmm, and I just noticed no one has an iPhone in their hand! haha

Or tats or body piercings or spiked purple hair.

Hey, wait a minute. The kid on the far right is the one from the e-trade commercials. Right?

I remember the all-T-shirt photo occasion, but not the details. Believe it was one of my grandfather's favorite photos.

The little guy on the right is now sixty-something.

Back
Top Bottom