HowDee New to the form

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fredp

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Pagoo
Vessel Make
Campion 30
We have moved up from a 24' trailer boat to a 30' Trawler and loving our slow Campion. The boat lives in La Conner WA when we are not out and about on her.

Fred P.............

Welcome to the forum. Pleased to see you have put up a basic profile and boat name. Not familiar with the vessel, I will have to google it. Maybe some pics when able..?

That is a new boat to me, it's very nice. It reminds me of my previous boat, a Camano 31.
Welcome,

I found a old thread Marin talked about this boat

this is a quote from Marin

Campion is a long-time Canadian make located in Kelowna, British Columbia. Very popular brand north of the border. Don't know anything about them in terms of design, quality, etc., but I see tons of them around when we're in BC. A boat brand that popular for that long must have plenty going for it.

http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s3/well-built-capable-reasonably-priced-used-boats-4606.html

I know they sell them at Performance Marine in Everett WA.

FredP,

Welcome. We have a Willard 30 in La Conner on K dock, north basin. Where is your Campion? Good friends of our have the same model and love it.

Pagoo is on C dock La Conner south basin. The Campion 30 lay out is a lot like the Camano. Power is VP 143 hp that seldom sees more than 1500 RPMs.

Welcome aboard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom