T.V. Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlyssaFromTV

Hey Guys,

I'm a reality T.V. producer in NYC for Crybaby-Media we are always looking for new shows. We really would like to do a show about Liveaboards and show people this lifestyle. Looking for big and talented personalties.

Email me if your interested Alyssa@Crybaby-media.com

I vote for Belize Bill or Phil/Fill.

I haven't heard from B/Bill in a while. Last I heard he was trying to recover treasure from a wreck he found. Maybe he did and joined yacht forum and forgot about trawlers...

Greetings,
Hmm....Crybaby Media???? BB or P/F????? Tough call....Oh, hold it. I don't think BB lives aboard. He has a house on Caye Caulker Belize and P/F? Naw.... Too bad ancora doesn't live aboard HE'D fit perfectly!

Last edited:
BEWARE , last time I saw this crap was in NYC , where the boob babe interviewed a couple of liveaboard suckers , and the show was all about.

LIVING FREE AND NOT NYC PAYING TAXES,

Worlds Fair Marina 1970

MY wife and I are waiting to start our new life as live aboard later this month. We are recently empty nesters and our boat should be ready in late May.We will have to bring it across the Gulf of Mexico from Tampa to Galveston. We both still work and my wife owns a ladies bra boutique.

MY wife and I are waiting to start our new life as live aboard later this month. We are recently empty nesters and our boat should be ready in late May.We will have to bring it across the Gulf of Mexico from Tampa to Galveston. We both still work and my wife owns a ladies bra boutique.

Tarpon springs to carrabelle is actually the only gulf crossing you are facing. ICW is mostly inside from there to Galveston unless you are really ready to go direct from Tampa to Galveston. Just food for thought.

Andy Warhol has a lot to answer for.

We will be leaving this Fri. Aug. 30th and we are planning to straight across. Weather looks good as of now.

My son lives in League City, and that is where we found our 42' Grand Banks which we brought back to Dauphin Island, AL where we live. Good luck and have a great trip!!!

Nice boat! Where will you be mooring? We are at the Blue Dolphin. Have a great trip!

No way. :eek: I feel like we are on displace most of the time as our boat is the first boat on the dock, and at the front of the marina. Hundred every week look/see our boat. The Eagle is one of the most photo and/or painted boat in the marina because of the harbor and sun set behind us. For some reason people like old ugly trawlers.:flowers:

I would take a tour of some of the floating bilge pumps in Ketchikan and the rest of SE Alaska. You'll meet some interesting people there.

We will be leaving this Fri. Aug. 30th and we are planning to straight across. Weather looks good as of now.

Wow. Straight across. Would love to have you keep us informed. Oops!
I see you planned to leave yesterday!

It was a good year, I remember taking my first overseas trip from NZ to Australia by myself in 1970. :socool:
Much of Australia remembers that visit.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom