New members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captnron

Hi to all. We are Ron and Betty Dubard from Greenwood Ms. We have recently purchased a 1985 Jefferson 48 CPMY. We are docking at Columbus Marina on the Tenntom,the closest Marina to our home. We plan to explore the Tennessee River area for the next few years as we get used to our new boat.

Welcome, good luck exploring the Tenntom, and you have all that great cruising area and white sand beaches not too far south of you.

Welcome aboard. Beautiful area up there.

John

Love your boat and your movie.

SD

Welcome aboard.

We are heading up your way early spring.

We were suppose to be leaving TX this past Feb. but stuff happens. As you get older, stuff happens more often.

Our latest plan is to get to the yard and haul out late Sept/early Oct. and head out of Tx shortly thereafter. Then winter over on the Ms. coast - probably Biloxi or Ocean Springs. Then head out again early spring to Mobile Bay and hang a left and continue on to northern Ky. Lake and spend 2014 up there.
Hope to catch you along the way.

Point Cadet is a really good marina in Biloxi. We were there several weeks as it was the location of our boat at purchase. Really nice dock crew.

Hello there , just joined today .I am Andy from Scotland, but have been a distant interested reader for ages, I have been renovating a 1973 Malahide 57' 80 ton woody for past 6 months.
Looking forward to getting in the water October !
Happy cruising Andy

Hello there , just joined today .I am Andy from Scotland, but have been a distant interested reader for ages, I have been renovating a 1973 Malahide 57' 80 ton woody for past 6 months.
Looking forward to getting in the water October !
Happy cruising Andy

Welcome aboard, Andy. Sounds as if you have a really good project there!

John

Back
Top Bottom