Looking for a review on Jeff Coult in Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigJim

I am planning to book a cruise with him. Anyone have any comments?

The mods hate me and my posts here so please send me comments at FJ40user@aol.com.

Thanks,

JB

The mods hate me and my posts here so please send me comments at FJ40user@aol.com.

Thanks,

JB

Well Jim with posts like that, can you blame them?

Why don't just post something non confrontational. You might have more success.

Last edited:
I think this goes back to a post in which the mods didn't load the attached aircraft carrier which bigjim's son is stationed on. Little misunderstanding. How is the son doing Big Jim?

I think this goes back to a post in which the mods didn't load the attached aircraft carrier which bigjim's son is stationed on. Little misunderstanding. How is the son doing Big Jim?

Sorry Paul, that's only partially true.

Several people, myself included, saw his pictures fine. When people attach photos from 3rd party hosting sites they are prone not to load on slow connections.

The mod team has no beef with this poster and to the best of my recollection have deleted none of his posts/pictures. Anybody that wants to see what this is about just needs to click his username and search all posts by this poster, the whole un-edited story is there for all to see. Nothing at all to hide.

His photos showed up fine on my screen also. I remember the beef although I didn't recognize the name this time around.

Your photo showed up.

Craig, your right bro.

Well thank you all for the reviews. I posted zero pictures from another site. I used the advanced feature on this board. I posted a picture of the carrier and received a notice "you do not have permission to post pics, need mod approval etc. I waited and waited...And they were posted.

My son is safe and in a snug harbor now for at least 16 months. Thank you for asking. And the ship still has not run out of 4160 VAC.

The question remains.

Has anyone sailed on the Arctic Traveller?

Last edited:
Arctic Traveller is a regular here. I have only heard good things about him, but have never had the pleasure of his company. If I didn't already have a trawler, he's a guy I'd consider cruising with.

Posting pics as a new member of the forum with only a few posts under your belt requires mod approval. Not sure what the limit is, but now you're at 14 posts...should be able to post away!

Thanks,

JB

You will find none better. Not just because he is a fellow Alaskan. I had the pleasure of meeting him.

Top notch.

SD

Actually I think he is from the NOCAL Bay Area

At least that is what he mentioned to me. Anyway if my wife can get her schedule figured out we hope to be sailing with Jeff and learning to person the helm of a cool Trawler.

You will find none better. Not just because he is a fellow Alaskan. I had the pleasure of meeting him.

Top notch.

SD

OK. When you spend as much time crusing Alaska's waters as he has. You can claim you're from here.

Alaska is a state of mind.

SD

OK. When you spend as much time crusing Alaska's waters as he has. You can claim you're from here.

Alaska is a state of mind.

SD

Absolutely....Just 2 Polar Icebreaker trips of about 5 months total and a 2 year stint on Kodiak ....and there is hardly a day that goes by without me thinking salmon fishing and drinking beer with a lifelong friendship forged there. :thumb:

It's definitely magical....:smitten:

Well then Awesome!

I cannot wait to get back to Alaska for my fifth visit. This trip I will be able to get a lot closer to the water than previous trips.

Absolutely....Just 2 Polar Icebreaker trips of about 5 months total and a 2 year stint on Kodiak ....and there is hardly a day that goes by without me thinking salmon fishing and drinking beer with a lifelong friendship forged there. :thumb:

Yes!

232323232%7Ffp543%3C2%3Enu%3D3363%3E33%3A%3E57%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D396%3A%3C3647%3A336nu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom