View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 11:25 PM   #27
bshillam
Guru

City: Portland, OR
Vessel Name: Our Heaven
Vessel Model: 1997 4800 Navigator
Hopefully you paid via credit card? You could always reverse the charges and put it back on him if his work wasn't up to "standard" in your area you might have something to go on. In the mean time you have jobs that you want completed correctly. I would of course question whether he was capable of finishing the jobs correctly to begin with. With as much as you have mentioned I'm not sure if I would have him aboard again.
Maybe well document the situation, pictures, video and have a new tech write down his findings prior to beginning any work. It really does hurt when you have to take your time and efforts to correct what should have been done correctly the first time. If he stands behind his work he should offer to complete the jobs as hired and compensate you for having to have him back. (But that rarely happens)

Good luck with your situation.
“Try something you could fail at. We all do things that we can comfortably achieve, but rarely do we set the high bar one notch above what we think we can clear, and that’s what’s driving me on here.” Lieutenant Colonel Alastair Edward Henry Worsley MBE (4 October 1960 – 24 January 2016) Explorer
bshillam is offline   Reply With Quote