Hi -New Kid Here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BelleDeMer

Vessel Name
BelleDeMer
Hi - I luv this site already ! I'm looking into getting a trailerable trawler ( Ranger ) to spend time on Puget Sound for up to 2 weeks at a time, then have a friend of mine with a truck take it to a storage yard when not in use, so that I can afford to keep her. So far, I only have the name picked out.

Look forward to getting to know you guys !

Hi - I luv this site already ! I'm looking into getting a trailerable trawler ( Ranger ) to spend time on Puget Sound for up to 2 weeks at a time, then have a friend of mine with a truck take it to a storage yard when not in use, so that I can afford to keep her. So far, I only have the name picked out.

I've been on two, so far, and consider them to be a great trailerable boat. All the comforts of home and a decent turn of speed. You'll love it! :blush:

Attachments

• Ranger.jpg
    Ranger.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 63
  • Ranger 2.jpg
    Ranger 2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Hi,
Greetings from Perth, Western Australia :thumb:

Another West Aussie member on here (Peter) that goes by the name of Blunda has just had a Ranger built. Might pay to look him up and have a chat. From what I've seen and the discussions we've had, the vessel looks and sounds to be a nice little unit.

Here is a link to Petes thread : http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s53/newbie-9316.html

Whats the name you picked out for the tug? :popcorn:

Below Pic is Pete's Ranger just after delivery.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard

Welcome. A name is as good a place to start as any. Now find that transom the name fits on, and it will be all good. Can't get any simpler than that.:D Really, good luck in your search. The search can be a fun adventure.

You'll find lots of tug fans and owners here. Welcome aboard TF.

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome and helpful tips , everyone ! I will definitely look up all the links posted

Back
Top Bottom