Well look what the cat drug in, from California...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cseitz91

Checkin in from California, not a trawler owner, yet.... that's why I am here. Hoping I have come to the correct place to have all my questions answered before leaping into trawler stardom!

Trawler stardom? Heck ya this is the right place. Where in CA?

Trawler stardom? Heck ya this is the right place. Where in CA?

In Sacramento, delta area! Looking for a solid boat to motor out to the bay, McCovey Cove and watch a game from the best seats in the house.

Welcome aboard. You can most certainly have all your questions answered here, yes indeed.

John

In Sacramento, delta area! Looking for a solid boat to motor out to the bay, McCovey Cove and watch a game from the best seats in the house.
Are you looking to buy a boat?

Greetings,
Mr. 91. I stand by my assessment from your description of said vessel. Overpriced by $40K.

Greetings,
Mr. 91. I stand by my assessment from your description of said vessel. Overpriced by $40K.

Well if I end up making the owner an offer all the input from this forum will take effect. I don't want something that I will end up losing big time on.

Before making an offer on any boat you may wish to research the engine make and model. Some of the older Volvo diesels parts apparently are made from unobtainium.

Before making an offer on any boat you may wish to research the engine make and model. Some of the older Volvo diesels parts apparently are made from unobtainium.

I'll look into it, from what I have heard the volvos are awfully expensive to fix if not impossible. I'll look into it

Back
Top Bottom