Questions about buying my first boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kawini

Vessel Name
High Slack
Vessel Make
Selene 43
Good afternoon. As you can tell, I'm new on this forum. After spending a glorious 10 days in the San Juan Islands on a friend's 58' steel trawler, I've decided that the boating life is for me. I've decided to re-order some priorities and plans, and to buy a trawler - most likely in the 40-50' size class. The lines that interest me - and that are accessible given my budget - include Ocean Alexander, Sea Ranger / C&L, and Island Gypsy. Although the plan is to moor the boat in the PNW, I have not foreclosed the option of buying in California where my aging parents live with the idea of using it as a floating condo/day cruiser while I "polish" it up and learn the ropes. I'd then move the boat up to the PNW after a year or two. I have some basic questions about the purchase process:

First, is it the general practice for purchasers to be represented by their own brokers, or is the seller's broker the only broker involved? Are there such things as "buyer's brokers," and if so what role do they play in the process?

Second, is it kosher for me to ask for copies of any and all recent surveys which are in the possession of the seller, or are such surveys generally not made available to prospective buyers?

I'm sure I'll have many more questions, and I really appreciate the availability of all your accumulated wisdom. Happy to be here!

Are there such things as "buyer's brokers," and if so what role do they play in the process?

Yes, they represent you in the purchase of the vessel as your professional advocate in the transaction not unlike your real estate broker.

Second, is it kosher for me to ask for copies of any and all recent surveys which are in the possession of the seller, or are such surveys generally not made available to prospective buyers?

Yes, but... They mean very little to almost nothing IMO. The only survey that matters is the one you commission and pay for yourself. There is a night and day difference between an owner provided copy of an "insurance survey" and a full blown "pre-purchase" survey. You hire and pay for the surveyor, the surveyor is working for you and his report of findings is your property.

Good luck in your quest.

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. If I engage a buyer's broker, is s/he paid a share of the commission which the seller pays during the transaction as in the real estate context?

I wholeheartedly endorse Craig's comments. The buyer's broker does share the commission with the seller's broker; in fact, my buyer's broker this spring commented that most of his sales are actually shared commissions.

The concept of utilizing a buyer's broker is very valid in my view. As a buyer, you do not pay the commission but your broker can maximize your benefits by ensuring that your requirements are a key part of the process.

What everyone said is true. But the best survey will be performed by you going through every system on board yourself before purchase.

Bligh, I'm not sure that's a practical answer for a guy who has not owned a boat and is looking for one that's going to be as complicated as what he's looking at.

Speaking for myself here, I've been a boater for 50+ years and I would never have attempted to try to do what you suggested on my boat. Much of it was entirely new to me (diesel engines, diesel genset, fuel filter systems, hydraulic steering and shifting, etc.) and I was overwhelmed by the complexity of it all.

Kawini, if I were to make a couple of suggestions to you, the most important (IMHO) would be to not be in a hurry. Take your time, visit lots of boat shows and brokerages looking at the types of boats you're interested in. Check out the spaciousness as well as how things are laid out. Look for storage space, how much fuel and water capacity is there, etc.

My second suggestion would be to buy your second boat first. Many people don't spend the time necessary to do proper due diligence and end up with a boat that either doesn't fit their needs or isn't what they thought they were getting into.

If it takes a year or more for you to find the right type of boat, that's great. Then take the time to find the right one for you. Don't let the enthusiasm that came from having a great trip to the San Juans let you rush into buying the wrong boat.

Hello,
Rather than start a new thread with exactly the same question can I add to this one?
I recently visited a defever 44 in the South of France; great looking boat but as an ex sail boat man the engine room scared me. Such a lot of equipment. Where can I learn more about all the equipment, and makes up a trawler, the essential and the optional so I can start asking the right questions. It is a 1986 model and i'd like to know if a part breaks or needs servicing what the potential costs are. Forgive me for butting in.

Bligh - I wish I had the wherewithal to make productive use of your advice, because my gut tells me that you are correct. However, as the subsequent poster surmises I am simply not in the position do make any sort of educated evaluation of a boat's systems. I've had alot of interesting experiences in my life - career and hobbies that I've enjoyed - but boats, electronics, mechanics, plumbing, engines are simply not part of my skill set. At least for now.

I've got to say, my visits to the forum can be a bit intimidating at times. Reading this forum, one gets the idea that all of you guys could take apart AND put back together your diesel engines with your eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back. But, truth be told, that's just not me. I have no doubt in the world that being self-sufficient insofar as systems are concerned is optimal. But is it necessary? In all sincerity, I've thought about disqualifying myself from boat ownership because of my limited mechanical ability. But it's hard to believe that all these people I see enjoying themselves in the San Juan Islands have these skills. I'm certainly interested in developing this knowledge and these skills - and I understand that I'll probably ending up shelling out many $$$ to "professionals" until I develop these skills - but in the meanwhile I have to "take myself as I am."

GFC - Your advice is good and well taken. I have checked myself many times and considered the fact that I'm moving too fast here, but a couple of things come into play: (1) I love being on the water and always have. (2) I have an extreme desire to have a toe hold on the West Coast (born and raised in the SF Bay Area), but simply cannot afford the real estate there. (3) I have lived - and happily - for long periods of time with my partner in extremely close quarters, so that's not a problem. (4) There's more, but you get the drfit.

Nonetheless, your advice about "second boat first" seems compelling In line with this advice, I'm doing some basic due diligence (insofar as I am able) on a smaller (34 foot) boat that I've found in SoCal. The idea is that the entry cost would be far less, the maintenance would be less, and if I realize that I made a mistake in my choice of boat (or in pursuing this interest, more generally) the monetary loss would be less when I sell the boat. But, then I wonder whether having a significantly smaller boat (i.e., smaller than the larger boat with separate pilot house that I lust after) would alter (in an adverse) way my experience.

Also, insofar as timing is concerned, I have this idea that boat prices -- at least in the older models that I'm looking at -- are about as low as they'll go now. Of course, I have to admit that this is idle speculation on my part as I honestly cannot claim any knowledge about this market. What do you think? Do you think that there's a possibility that prices on older (1980-1985) fiberglass trawlers in my preferred size class (honestly mid-40s to 50) will begin to rise? Or, alternatively, are these boats going to become cheaper as time passes? It seems like there are some great deals to be had out there, and I attribute that to the economy and to the fact that some owners simply cannot afford to maintain their boats. Could that change. Will I always be able to find a 45-50 trawler in reasonably good condition for <$100k. Obviously, I'm asking you to look into a crystal ball which is absurd, but you get the idea.

Finally, I do have a pretty good idea of what I want. I have zeroed in on a Europa style boat, galley up is a requirement, separate pilot house is ideal, as much deck space (cockpit and flybridge deck) as possible, 2 cabins OK but preferably 3, walk-around with actually useable side decks, etc. As I said in my original post, it seems that Ocean Alexander, Island Gypsy, and C&L/Sea Ranger have some interesting options that match those specifications at a price point that I can manage.

But then there's always the question of the condition of the boat, and there's the rub! As nice as I am, I just don't have the skills to evaluate boat condition at this point in time.

Thanks all for your comments!

Greetings,
Mr./Ms. Kawini. Welcome aboard. Don't sell yourself short regarding your "qualifications" (mechanical, electrical etc.) I certainly can't assemble a diesel engine or repair any electronic items, short of changing a fuse BUT, like you, I love the water.
As has been suggested, take your time. Take LOTS of time. Go to boat shows, walk the docks and ask LOTS of questions. Keep a file of boats you "like" and try to visit similar models. DON'T get emotional at all about ANY vessel.
Prices? You're gonna pay what you're gonna pay regardless of the market providing you make an INFORMED and EDUCATED choice.
Regarding condition? That's what surveys are for.
Good hunting.

Everyone here is correct.
Sorry, my last post was made from my telephone and was too short. My point is that a surveyor is not necessarily going to give you all the information you need to make a qualified decision on a purchase. When I say," go through every system", I do not mean take the heads off the diesels, I mean try out the plumbing, the showers, auto pilot , the windlass, the refrigerator, everything that has a switch. Look at the electical panel, especially teh inside of it. Is is neat and organized or is it a rats nest? Google the manufacturer and model of every major appliance/piece of equipment on the vessel (especially the engine!). Familiarize your self with the boat and its equipment. I would do this before hiring a surveyor, so that when the surveyor arrives, I would have a list of questions for him as well. Make sure you or the surveyor inspects the inside of the fuel tanks. A boat survey does not necessarily include an engine survey, so get the engines surveyed as well. Whatever boat you are buying, someone here already probably has one and can tell you the problems you can expect, costs related to fix, and what to look for in regards to pre-purchasing that a surveyor may overlook (and they do overlook things!)

PS. I am in the same 'boat' as you per say in that I am looking for a boat to use in the PNW, but live here in CA

Kawini, Like I said above, when I bought my boat I was totally overwhelmed. I talked several times with my surveyor and told him that and asked him to take his time and do a very thorough job of evaluating the boat and all its systems. I made sure he knew I was relying on him to keep my dumb butt out of trouble on that boat.

So here I am three plus years later and only now am getting pretty comfy with doing all the stuff that goes along with maintenance of a boat. I still don't do the engine room checks every time and don't check batteries as often as I should, and don't open/close the thru hulls as often as I should, but I'm getting better and I'm getting to know the boat.

I ain't no mekanyik by any stretch of one's imagination but I do as much as I can so I learn the boat's systems. But I like doing it and consider it a labor of love.

As to your question about boat values....boats depreciate down to a point where there isn't much left to depreciate unless the condition deteriorates. A good boat of the type you mentioned won't go up or down much from where it is right now. Yeah, prices have risen over the past ~5 years but I don't expect that to continue too much over the next few years.

There will be a shortage of boat in years 2007-2010 because of manufacturing cutbacks during the great recession, and there will be somewhat of a shortage of used boats due to hurricane damaged boats, but that's mainly an east coast thing.

So throw out your anchor and slow your butt down in your buying 'frenzy'. The boats will still be there when you've taken your time and are capable of making the right decision on the right boat in the right size.

FOOLS RUSH IN!

I often suggest to a potential buyer to investigate obtaining insurance as one of the first things to do. Many insurers are reluctant to insure a larger boat being purchased by an inexperienced boater.
I also suggest finding some local classes often held by the US Power Squadron or the US Coast Guard Auxiliary. Search on the BoatUS website for local classes. Having completed some of these classes helps in getting insurance and adds a lot to the fun of learning.

Kawaini, Don't let the mechanical part of a boat be that great a cause for concern Diesel engines are really not that complicated.
You will be surprised at how fast a skill set will develop.
Diesels don't seem to breakdown that often most problems are with fuel.

The rest of the systems usually break in intervals.
you will get a glitch in an electrical component or the toilet will break down.
my point is you don't have to know everything at once.

When you look at a boat just be sure to turn everything on and know that it works when you buy it.
If things don't work you dicker with the seller on what is to be fixed before during and after the sale.

A good survey is important. Shop around for a good surveyor with a solid reputation.
Even hire a captain with knowledge of the type of boat you have.

If something breaks you can fix or hire it fixed.

The most important things are a sound hull and a good motor everything else is just fluff.

If you are sure you can get home that is all that really matters.

SD

I often suggest to a potential buyer to investigate obtaining insurance as one of the first things to do. Many insurers are reluctant to insure a larger boat being purchased by an inexperienced boater.
I also suggest finding some local classes often held by the US Power Squadron or the US Coast Guard Auxiliary. Search on the BoatUS website for local classes. Having completed some of these classes helps in getting insurance and adds a lot to the fun of learning.

Tucker makes a great point- one that is too often overlooked until the last minute.

Insuring a vessel is like baking a cake; combine the ingredients in the right proportion (including heat), and you have a fin dessert. Neglect an ingredient or two, and you have something worthy of the trash heap.

For vessels, the ingredients include:

• The vessel itself (year, model, length, propulsion type, horsepower, speed potential, construction materials, etc)
  • The waters navigated
  • The owner's experience (or lack thereof)- both ownership of a vessel and operations of vessels
  • For older vessels, the survey report
  • Whether the vessel is a liveaboard or not
  • and more

Miss one, and the desired result is lost.

Underwriters are generally comfortable with a vessel owner jumping in size 8-10'. Some markets are OK with a jump of 15'. If you have limited experience or experience on smaller boats only, all markets will require some type of USCG skippered training on larger vessels before any solo operations are permitted. Some may go as far as require a skipper onboard for the first year- but that's a rare requirement.

Good hunting in your search, and brush up on your duct tape skills; all good trawler owners can fix anything with a pipe wrench, a screwdriver, a buck knife, and duct tape :D

The first thing I would probably suggest you objectively evaluate is you voiced need for such a big boat.

And most people buy on the basis of what turns them on. Frequently a big mistake.

Dutch Stella Maris

Here is a vessel that's in your price range.
Don't know if this comes anywhere near what you have in mind at the moment, but you might take a look at this QUALITY built Dutch vessel that is owned by a good friend of mine. He spent a good year redoing many things on this already fine example of a vessel in preparation for his two year trip up to Alaska. I posted some pics over here:
Trawler Forum - View Single Post - Hull Shapes----Show us your girl's bottom

If this vessel were already on the east coast I likely might be buying it myself. He is asking what I consider to be a very fair price for a real quality built boat that should hold its value very well considering what it would cost to replace it now, or in the future.

Kawini said:
Also, insofar as timing is concerned, I have this idea that boat prices -- at least in the older models that I'm looking at -- are about as low as they'll go now. Of course, I have to admit that this is idle speculation on my part as I honestly cannot claim any knowledge about this market. What do you think? Do you think that there's a possibility that prices on older (1980-1985) fiberglass trawlers in my preferred size class (honestly mid-40s to 50) will begin to rise? Or, alternatively, are these boats going to become cheaper as time passes? It seems like there are some great deals to be had out there, and I attribute that to the economy and to the fact that some owners simply cannot afford to maintain their boats. Could that change. Will I always be able to find a 45-50 trawler in reasonably good condition for <$100k. Obviously, I'm asking you to look into a crystal ball which is absurd, but you get the idea.
First off let me say I make no pretense at being very knowledgeable about the trawler market. In fact I am researching it to determine if its worthwhile to even consider introducing another produce.

It appears to me that 'Trawlers' got a big jumpstart back around 15-20 years ago (after another of our big fuel crisis) , and lots of manufacturers jumped in. The boating market was also pretty good at these early times, particularly powerboats. now we have come to a time when many of those owners have decided that owning a vessel is an expense they can no longer afford, particularly the older owner who may have had to lend a helping hand to their siblings after the market crash of 2008. Don't know for sure, but I suspect this may have something to do with some of the pricing on used vessels.

On the other hand there are any number of boat manufacturers that have had to go out of business over these past 5 years, so when a certain demand for certain types of vessels comes back, there are going to be fewer suppliers, and certain building cost have risen dramatically. The price of a new boat will make some of the used ones look even more like a bargain, particularly if you have chosen wisely and kept it in good condition.

Finally, I do have a pretty good idea of what I want. I have zeroed in on a Europa style boat, galley up is a requirement, separate pilot house is ideal, as much deck space (cockpit and flybridge deck) as possible, 2 cabins OK but preferably 3, walk-around with actually useable side decks, etc.
I would suggest that you NOT get trapped into the idea of how many staterooms and bathrooms you can cram into a 40-50 vessel. Too many production boat folks let themselves get trapped into this 'marketing idea' as well,...to the detriment of the finished product.

Here is a vessel that's in your price range.
Don't know if this comes anywhere near what you have in mind at the moment, but you might take a look at this QUALITY built Dutch vessel that is owned by a good friend of mine. He spent a good year redoing many things on this already fine example of a vessel in preparation for his two year trip up to Alaska. I posted some pics over here:
Trawler Forum - View Single Post - Hull Shapes----Show us your girl's bottom
Brian that is a sharp vessel. What do you know about the engine brand/model?
I also noticed what looks like an outside helm, but there are no pictures. Can you tell me if this is is just an outside bridge or does it also have a second helm station?

First off let me say I make no pretense at being very knowledgeable about the trawler market. In fact I am researching it to determine if its worthwhile to even consider introducing another produce.

It appears to me that 'Trawlers' got a big jumpstart back around 15-20 years ago (after another of our big fuel crisis) , and lots of manufacturers jumped in. The boating market was also pretty good at these early times, particularly powerboats. now we have come to a time when many of those owners have decided that owning a vessel is an expense they can no longer afford, particularly the older owner who may have had to lend a helping hand to their siblings after the market crash of 2008. Don't know for sure, but I suspect this may have something to do with some of the pricing on used vessels.

On the other hand there are any number of boat manufacturers that have had to go out of business over these past 5 years, so when a certain demand for certain types of vessels comes back, there are going to be fewer suppliers, and certain building cost have risen dramatically. The price of a new boat will make some of the used ones look even more like a bargain, particularly if you have chosen wisely and kept it in good condition.

Brian , you make some good points.
I am no economist or boat builder and I have no real knowledge of the boat manufacturing industry. But i suspect there are a lot of baby boomers out there that currently have boats that were build in the last 30 years. As this generation gets older, they will begin to sell them off. My parents fall into this category and are 67 years old. At what point do they sell there boat? (they dont have a boat, but lets assume they did for the sake of discussion) Do they sell it when they are 70? 75? 80? Anyhow, when this generation does decide to unload their toys, there will be a lot of used boats on the market. Hopefully that surplus will keep the used boat prices down for a while. On the other hand , a lot of baby boomers may have already sold their boat during the last recession to try and save their retirement.. We will see what happens over the next decade or so

I would suggest that you NOT get trapped into the idea of how many staterooms and bathrooms you can cram into a 40-50 vessel. Too many production boat folks let themselves get trapped into this 'marketing idea' as well,...to the detriment of the finished product.

What sucks for me about my boat search is that most powerboats dont have enough sleeping accommodations for our family (6). I cruised with my dad during my youth on a 24 ft sailboat. It slept 4 people, 2 in the fo'c'sle and 2 at the dinette. It seems like as powerboats get bigger, they just get bigger. I'm sure I know why, but its not easy finding a 40 ft powerboat that sleeps 8. I'm finding that in general, about half the 40ft trawlers will sleep 6 with a converted dinette, but no more.
Often I find myself looking at sailboats that seem to sleep more people as the size goes up- but then I think about all the years I spent standing at the helm getting soaked in my rain gear.
Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just venting.

Brian that is a sharp vessel. What do you know about the engine brand/model?
I also noticed what looks like an outside helm, but there are no pictures. Can you tell me if this is is just an outside bridge or does it also have a second helm station?
I think the DAF engines are pretty well know in Dutch boat building circles. I believe they have a lot of industrial use as well. I heard the engine run on several occasions prior to his trip north, and all sounded excellent.

Yes it does have an outside helm. I think I may have a pic somewhere. He wanted to cover that helm for the trip north to Alaska. (photo must be on my computer in USA)

Brian -

Fabulous looking boat, but not really what I'm looking for. Thanks for the heads up, and for your input. I really appreciate it.

- Steve

Kawini, one more point.....

The perfect boat has room for 6 for cocktails, 4 for dinner and sleeps 2!

When we were looking for a bigger boat we looked at lots of boats and settled on the brand and model we wanted. In our case it was a Bayliner 4788 with Cummins diesels, built in 1997-2002. Once we chose that we looked at half a dozen in person and looked at every listing on yachtworld.com. After you have walked through six versions of the same boat you get a very good idea of what is good and bad and what you'll need to do.

I made a spreadsheet list of all suitable boats including options like dinghy, electronics, watermaker, diesel heat, etc. I called brokers with pending sales and asked if they wanted a backup offer. In each case they told me the sale price. This gave us a very realistic guideline for making our offers.

We did not use a buyer's broker. When we made our offers we found that a broker worked harder to get a deal done if there was no shared commission. When you make your offer stipulate that everything stays on the boat. The first boat we bought, the seller stripped out lines, fenders, lifejackets, map cards, charts and more, which cost us well over a thousand dollars in unexpected purchases

I brought three friends who were very knowledgable about Cummins engines, electronics, and the other systems. They caught several issues on the sea trial that saved me at least $5,000.

We made a realistic budget of work the boat would require. We have spent about $25,000 on diesel heat, bottom paint, batteries, electrical repairs, etc. A big yard did all the work for the PO during the prior six years and virtually everything they did they did badly. Talk with lots of people and make your list of mechanics to avoid as well as mechanics that are recommended by multiple people. My go-to mechanic is slow and underestimates how long his work will take. On the positive side he is thorough, meticulous, and does beautiful work. I always mentally double his estimated work times, pay him promptly, and treat him well. As a result he likes working with me and will prioritize my boat if I have a deadline on a repair.

Good luck!

Again, everybody thanks for your input. I really appreciate it, and the feedback definitely helps to get me oriented and realistic as to the purchase.

Robster - thanks for your thoughtful advice. What you write confirms something else that I read here, which is that a boat is always in worse shape than you think when you buy it. It appears as though your very careful due diligence helped you to minimize the number and the severity of the surprises you had after your purchase. I will definitely take your advice to heart. I'm wondering if you'd be willing to share (either here in the forum or by way of a PM) the lists of good and not-so-good mechanics to avoid in your area. Also, may I ask what model of Cummins you have in your new boat. I'm looking at a boat with twin Cummins, and when I spoke with a broker yesterday about the boat (who is not the listing broker), he expressed a little concern about the Cummins 555s.

Thanks again.

Steve

I am commenting on the previous page,
On my two previous boats all systems were very easy to get to, not hidden with panels, no crawling needed, etc. I learned how to change the oil, change filters, all the minor things to keep the boat out of the shop.
I would say, if you only to learn how to regularly change the fluids, belts and filters your going to be ahead of the pack. Don't think that you need the knowledge to break down a motor and re-install to enjoy owing a boat. You can choose what you do and what you don't. Doing basic maintenance will cut down significantly on cost though.
Make maintenance though a good portion of your ownership experience and selling the boat will be much easier. A well maintained boat sells first prior to neglected boats. (In most cases).

Steve,

I wouldn't post names of companies or mechanics I don't like. Too easy to get sued. If you get a boat and are in Greater Seattle pm me and I will give you my opinions. My engines are Cummins 330s. Great engines. The 330s and 370s are essentially the same engines with different fuel pumps. How is the boat search going?

Rob

Craig's comments re the survey are right on. Insurance surveys are likely the only ones you can get your hands on before you hire your own surveyor, and those are worthless to you as a purchaser. If you have the knowledge you can do your own survey, but i agree with GFC that you likely will have little or no practical boat knowledge if this is to be your first boat. The insurance survey will have examined the boat for likely causes of fire, sinking or other frequent claims. It will tell you nothing about the condition of the engines, electronics, house systems, etc. All that will come from a purchaser's survey.
Such things as whether you will prefer galley up or down, twins or single, CQR or Bruce, and a myriad of other very personal preferences need years of experience to determine, so your first boat is going to be a mishmash of those options, some of which will work for you and some wont. So go into this thinking that your first boat is to learn on, your second or third, is to enjoy.

It is worth asking a seller for any survey, even the one he got at purchase. You can`t rely on it, legally or practically, but it`s a good starting point. See if the seller fixed the issues it found.
My PO of one year (his executor actually) offered me theirs,a year old and not all positive. It picked things my guy didn`t.

..................What sucks for me about my boat search is that most powerboats dont have enough sleeping accommodations for our family (6). I cruised with my dad during my youth on a 24 ft sailboat. It slept 4 people, 2 in the fo'c'sle and 2 at the dinette. It seems like as powerboats get bigger, they just get bigger. I'm sure I know why, but its not easy finding a 40 ft powerboat that sleeps 8. I'm finding that in general, about half the 40ft trawlers will sleep 6 with a converted dinette, but no more.
Often I find myself looking at sailboats that seem to sleep more people as the size goes up- but then I think about all the years I spent standing at the helm getting soaked in my rain gear.
Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just venting.

Bligh, you're right. Having had a 26' yacht which could sleep 6 easily, I absolutely agree. However, the reason is much more living space, and also because of design differences, no quarter berths. In yachts, most of the space is berths, and bugger all living space, not to mention cramped toilet/shower facilities. However, cunning design can bring dividends, and it was for this reason the cruiser I owned in charter years ago, the Cuddles 35, later re-launched as the Resort 35, was so popular as a charter fleet boat. Envisage if you will a 35 footer, with quite decent saloon/galley area, and roomy cockpit, with rounded stern and built-in seating, transom door and generous swim step, yet able to sleep 10, yes, 10. By having 4 singles stacked 2 up, 2 down in the bow, a separate master double, with en suite no less, large separate shower/toilet, and another double down a small c'way under the raised dinette, which itself could be made into another double if needed. Not bad eh...?
Relaxation Boat Hire - Resort 35'

http://www.churchpointcharter.com.au/cruiser1.htm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom