Lining up for these in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Bucky
Vessel Make
Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
I found these "Wake Boat Ballast Bags" advertised in of all places, the Life-Aboard website. I can just see the Miami wake boats lining up to throw even bigger wakes than they already do. Still, there may be some value to these things. How about filling with potable water when you're heading for the islands. Extra capacity for showers.......reservoirs for catching rain-water?

Wakeboard Ballast Bags | WakeMAKERS.com

I clicked through and read one of the ads, if you use the bladder your boat will "create a massive wakeboarding wake". Just what we need!

Those have been around for years and we've not had a problem with boats that have 'em.

That would make a great bladder to use for extra water supply if you're going on a long cruise. I wonder if the bag is strong enough to sit on a dock without any support along the sides.

I do not.think.they.are.for drinking water. Probably have.a.terrible plastic.taste

I might have to invest in one.
My teenage kids were a disappointed when they saw the "lame" wake behind the boat during our first outing.
They had seen a YouTube video of people surfing on a commercial trawler wake and were ready to ride the massive wave.
Big letdown, :cry:but they got over it.

I may need more than a bag of water and 36hp to get them up on their boards.

Back
Top Bottom