Very unique trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chuck Gould

Vessel Name
Dear Prudence
Vessel Make
Eagle 40
Viewed from across the marina, she looks like an old work boat. A closer look reveals surprisingly pristine condition. A bit of investigation discovers that this is a new-build. Hell for stout, and not too prissy. Lots of photos and a complete description at the link below. (Tip, use the Z key to zoom in and arrow keys to scroll around the page)

Pacific Nor

$1,900,000. Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler

My kind of boat sort off? I like her displacement/draft but not her lay out, and she will be high maintenance made of steel and wood accent trim. Many of the older commercial boats have the double cabin with a mid ship breeze way. To keep her in the good condition, she would need a lot of canvas or boat house kept. We been canvas coving as much of the teak trim as possible. Even with the canvas/tarps, I spend 20+ hours every year sanding/varnish.

The asking price seem quite high for that size design boat.?

Last edited:
$1,900,000. Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler

The price is the only thing that can get better once the boat is built. :)

That's more than I can afford, for sure. The important consideration will prove to be whether the portion of the market really prepared to appreciate the characteristics of this boat (and it will be a small portion of the over-all market) sees that kind of value in her.

cool web site. I bet that cost a few bucks.

sd

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom