Don't let Tiger Woods wife read this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve

Guru
Vessel Name
Gumbo
Vessel Make
2003 Monk 36
<h1>Grits burns lead to battery booking of Boutte woman</h1>
A Boutte, Louisiana*woman who allegedly poured a pot of boiling grits onto her sleeping boyfriend last month was booked with second-degree battery Wednesday.

carolyn-brownjpg-06d701ce00c2e88b_small.jpg
Carolyn Brown
Carolyn Brown, 44, of Ponderosa Drive, caused second-degree burns on the man's face and arms, according to the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office.

The man told sheriff's deputies that he came home from work on Nov. 7, got into an argument with Brown, told her that he was breaking up with her, then went to bed.

That is one rough looking Gal!* Only Lorena Bobbit could be more cruel

Steve Willett
Monk 36, Gumbo
Thibodaux, Louisiana

I bets it weren't no insant grits neither!!

Forkliftt wrote:

"No self-respectin' Southerner uses instant grits. I take pride in my grits."

- Mr. Tipton

BaltimoreLurker wrote:

Forkliftt wrote:

"No self-respectin' Southerner uses instant grits. I take pride in my grits."

- Mr. Tipton

So are we to assume that grits cook faster in your house than any other house? Are these magic grits?

flashwillie wrote:

i'm from down under .what are grits? please.
Ooops, forgot. I was going to answer your question before I got sidetracked by My Cousin Vinny.* Grits are ground, boiled, hominy, aka hominy grits. Basically ground and boiled corn. With butter or syrup*they're great.

Sorry, but (In my opinion) grits are best eaten with a bit of butter, and a breakfast meat like sausage, bacon, or ham, and a good shot of Louisiana or Crystal brand hot sauce. Grits are like mashed potatoes or rice, ok on their own but much better with meat and Gravy.
On the East coast they are eaten with "red eye Gravy' I have never tased them that way, yet.

Steve

Grits, when properly prepared and served with gravy and all the trimmings were wonderful for providng energy to work in the fields in the past few centuries. At least 2000 calories for a decent sized helping. Better than taking a lunch bucket. Today, they cause us to want a bigger boat.

Not to worry, the side effects will be covered under BO's health plan. The medical cost of grits*are estimated at $4300 per year for each legal citizen*of the SE states for heart and valve repairs. For illegal citizens grits are not an issue, but refried beans and associated side dishes, estimated at 1700 calories for a*good filling, *will bear cost for each illegal of $9200 per year with about $5000 due to paperwork and translation sevices. All these conservative statistics are I'm sure detailed somewhere in the 1900 page health care bill.

-- Edited by sunchaser on Tuesday 15th of December 2009 05:50:35 AM

Grits are a "liquid" corn tortilla!!!!...and basically used the same for breakfast foods.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom