SeaHorse Hosts Another TFer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codger2

Guru
Vessel Name
Circuit Breaker
Vessel Make
2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
I had the privilege the other day of hosting Tom & Jan White (Sunchaser) on SeaHorse II. They are extremely nice people and really "savvy" cruisers. I'm sure that most of the Forum knows that Tom & Jan drive a 48' DeFever which they birth in Canada.

Although the step down in the size of the boat (SeaHorse is a 32) must have been a real shock, they were too polite to admit it. :thumb:

I love it when fellow TFers stop by and give me a chance to show off my city. Both, from high on Pt. Loma and then from the water.

Attachments

• IMAG1481.jpg
    IMAG1481.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Jan White.jpg
    Jan White.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG1487.jpg
    IMAG1487.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Tom White 2.jpg
    Tom White 2.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG1484.jpg
    IMAG1484.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 118
I like that Kentucky hat. My Grandson, Harrison, is going up to the University of Kentucky tomorrow for them to have a look at each other. His last year's friend and team mate is now a freshman quarter back for Kentucky. (Reese Phillips) Harrison will be a junior this season and has a couple of offers already. One from Vanderbilt. He is still looking around, but I've been leaning toward Vanderbilt. Anything good about Kentucky? One of my business partners, Jack Webb, played tennis up there.

48' DeFever birthed in Canada? Poor Jan! :)

Jack Webb? As in Sgt. Joe Friday? :)

Be careful, Walt. You might find a line of TFers at the marina gate to get out on SeaHorse II! In fact, just yesterday, Giggitoni and I were just talking about making a road trip to your neck of the woods to visit for a weekend.

In fact, just yesterday, Giggitoni and I were just talking about making a road trip to your neck of the woods to visit for a weekend.
You are always welcome! In fact, Renee & I were just talking about a good time to invite you. We decided on july 19th -24th. Of course we'll be in Alaska but then you know where the boat keys are.:blush:

Well, that wouldn't work since we'd miss out on your good company! That would be the prime purpose of the trip. Besides, the Admiral's birthday is the 20th and daughter #2 moves to DC on the 25th. I'll PM you for future dates.

Great to see that mojo still flowing. Hope you catch so many fish your arms tire! BTW, you're looking mighty svelt there, Mr. Poulson!!

BTW, you're looking mighty svelt there, Mr. Poulson!!
Not as svelte as I was 6 weeks ago! I had a lot of family visitors and put most of it back on.:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_4684.jpg
    IMG_4684.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4630.jpg
    IMG_4630.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 96
My Grandson, Harrison, is going up to the University of Kentucky tomorrow for them to have a look at each other. His last year's friend and team mate is now a freshman quarter back for Kentucky.
Don, your pride in your grandson is well placed as is mine. My grandson is only 10 but is hanging with some pretty good role models.

Attachments

• Matt Barkley 7 Ryan 12:12:2011.jpg
    Matt Barkley 7 Ryan 12:12:2011.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 112
I like that Kentucky hat. My Grandson, Harrison, is going up to the University of Kentucky tomorrow for them to have a look at each other. His last year's friend and team mate is now a freshman quarter back for Kentucky. (Reese Phillips) Harrison will be a junior this season and has a couple of offers already. One from Vanderbilt. He is still looking around, but I've been leaning toward Vanderbilt. Anything good about Kentucky? One of my business partners, Jack Webb, played tennis up there.

Don't sweat the Kentucky or Vanderbilt choices, Don. Both locations feature really spiffy Bob Evans Sausage Gravy and Biscuit dispensers in nearly every gas station and convenience store.

Attachments

• bob evans dispensers.jpg
    bob evans dispensers.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 200
Don....I'm assuming you know who that role model is!

Matt Barkley?

Edit: He broke a lot of hearts when he got married. By the way, Harrison was out at the USC camp a few weeks ago

Last edited:
Matt Barkley?
Yep! He and my grandson played catch with the football in the box at Seattle Stadium. He's a really nice young man and keeps the "game" in perspective.

Attachments

• Matt barkley & Ryan 12:12:2011.jpg
    Matt barkley & Ryan 12:12:2011.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 86
  • Seahawks game 12:12:2011 Matt barkley.jpg
    Seahawks game 12:12:2011 Matt barkley.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom