fales 30 Cockpit enclosures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wndsnd

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Largo
Vessel Make
Fales Caribe 30
Fales 30 Cockpit Enclosures

I just purchased a Fales Caribe 30 and we are in the middle of a heat wave here in the Northeast. I was thinking a cockpit enclosure would be nice or at the least a cockpit bimini. Has anyone done this and would you share some pictures?

I have a flybridge bimini but we are roasting in the cockpit and do not want to waste the space.

Thanks
John

Last edited:
Are you on the Willard Boat Owners Group in Yahoo? Go there and browse the threads (they go way back and cover just about anything). Look at the pics under "photo's". Look here under Willard Rendezvous and see if any pics show you what you need. Look here also under the "builders" section where they stuck the greatest trawler of them all nearly at the bottom.

Heat wave? I thought you guys were in the heavy rain. This year in a day all can change.

How different we all are. I thought we'd need on our Nomad an aft cockpit cover and a big spray rail but in about 9 years we've not really missed either. We get by w/o the wipers quite well too.

Thanks for the info Eric. It has been in the high nineties for a couple of days with it expected to continue for a while with high humidity. And yes we had been getting thundershowers almost daily.

I will check out the Yahoo forum.

It is amazing how much attention this boat gets.

My Blackwatch was a beautiful boat but this boat gets more comments. People cruise
out of their way to drive by my mooring and comment on her lines.

Back
Top Bottom