Thread: What is this ?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #8
2bucks's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 698
RE: What is this ?

Looks like a brace of some type. Does the lid over the sundeck flex with a dingy on top? or a sunbather? The little lip catch looks like it fits onto something with a fiberglass edge.
2bucks is offline   Reply With Quote