Coming to your marina?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ancora

Guru
Our yacht club now has a 24/7 live marina video feed of the docks, at least some of them, (more cameras to be installed.) All a member has to do is log on to the club web page to get access to the feed and check any activity on their dock.

So wives can now watch and see who hubby is bringing to the boat (and vice versa!)?

We've had these things for a while now. Plus a night watchman who inhabits the starting tower from 7 to 7, security gate, movement sensitive lights etc.

There seems to be always somebody or something looking ,checking. It's good to have in a way, but I find I'm a little uncomfortable with the thought of this all pervasive intrusion. What next, a remote boat security set-up in contact with a shore based security centre when you are on the hook in the middle of nowhere.( please don't tell me it already exists)

Post some links! I want to see, I want to see....

Sent from my iPad using Trawler

What next, a remote boat security set-up in contact with a shore based security centre when you are on the hook in the middle of nowhere.( please don't tell me it already exists)
National Parks and Wildlife, and/or Roads & Maritime, ready to pounce if they spot you, by satellite, peeing off the boat. Don`t even think about catching a tan on the FB!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom