View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Phil Fill
Phil Fill's Avatar
City: Everett Wa
Country: US
Vessel Name: Eagle
Vessel Model: Roughwater 58 pilot house
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,919
Originally Posted by Scott730 View Post
I am looking for replacement parts or a new/ used transfer switch to replace a broken 3 phase 480 volt generator power to shore power transfer switch.
The piece that operator hold to rotates the white gear inside is broken.
Buy a new one, which are sold at most marine stores. The swtich is not something you want to mess with as most electrical fires are at the swtich.
Phil Fill is offline   Reply With Quote