Boat Listings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your gonna have to come get us. The latest is getting a refit down in Stuart.

Ponce Inlet

Your gonna have to come get us.
Us? What do you mean us? I guess we're both pretty safe as we live on opposite corners of the country. :angel:

Looks that way. Safe for you.I'm crazy...

:)
You have to get the last word in, huh Beach? (Please don't respond to that as I do too!)

An open listing gives the listing broker no protection whatsoever

The best way for a broker to keep it from happening to him is to not take open listings.

Your entire post is spot on David but the above is the most important. If a broker is STUPID enough to actively market and advertise an open listing he deserves to lose his fanny IMO. Don't pretend the broker was unaware of his lack of protection.

And if he's unethical enough to advertise a boat that is not for sale by him nor any other broker, or keep his expired listing advertised on yachtworld, (trolling for buyers to represent) he's pond slime of the highest order. Try either of those tactics on the MLS locally and find out what happens.

Nothing personal, it's called business.

Beachbum29. What I did was finding a buyer (in my local Pub, can You believe it) after my apartment(s) had been on the market w. a broker for several months and I negotiated a deal with the broker since it was still under contract = everybody was real happy (especially me €€€).

Back
Top Bottom