SeaHorse II is on the Hard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just sorry I spoiled it for the rest of the TFers who were waiting for a visit on the good ship SeaHorse II.
Al....You spoiled nothing! In fact, you are the one that started all the interaction among the Delta crowd that has been so successful. I value your friendship and just wish we lived closer as I think you would be a great fishing buddy.

David: The same goes for you. Your & Emily's visit was much appreciated and a lot of fun. I had several of my "friends" asking me" if I knew what I was doing as I didn't even know these people!" Well......they were dead wrong, as through the TF posts, one can pretty much nail a person's true personality. I'm glad I did it and would do it again tomorrow! (Well, maybe not tomorrow. :blush:):D

Al....You spoiled nothing! In fact, you are the one that started all the interaction among the Delta crowd that has been so successful. I value your friendship and just wish we lived closer as I think you would be a great fishing buddy.

David: The same goes for you. Your & Emily's visit was much appreciated and a lot of fun. I had several of my "friends" asking me" if I knew what I was doing as I didn't even know these people!" Well......they were dead wrong, as through the TF posts, one can pretty much nail a person's true personality. I'm glad I did it and would do it again tomorrow! (Well, maybe not tomorrow. :blush:):D

Thanks Walt:

On our hand, we were in fear and trepidation that we might end up in pieces in your freezer. Instead we were graciously and generously hosted (and hostessed). My only regret is that we can't interest you Renee in visiting this area, especially during boating season.

Flywright has threatened to visit some day, and he and his will be most welcome.

Thanks, Walt. I appreciate that. I'm sure we'll get out there fishing together.

And Thanks to you, too, David. I plan to make good on that threat!

My diver is Brian (owner) of "Dockside Divers" & it only took me 5 divers to find him. He does such a good job that I'd recommend him to anyone.

Good on you for using a member of the California Professional Divers Association. :thumb:

To Walt's credit, I did revisit the scene of the crime and yes, he did redeem himself. here's where it all started back in 2011.
While looking for some old photos, I stumbled on this post from Flywright. That was a fun day for me. Hosting a jet jockey that continually knocked my boat's refrigerator. :blush:

It's a lot better than hosting a geologist, like me, that was most likely responsible for drinking everything in the frig.:)

Back
Top Bottom