View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #101
FlyWright
TF Site Team

City: California Delta
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: 1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
Maritime Attorney needed

We have proof now that C Coot floats!! She also seems to have a mind of her own and needs to be watched closely for a while until she's tamed.

She broke free and drifted (some might say "slammed") right into FlyWright. Don't worry though...damage to my boat was minor at most. I immediately sprung into action and gained control over the errant dinghy with my onboard salvage equipment (a.k.a. boat pole) before it could wreak more havoc on the fleet.

There was a tell-tale red mark on C Coot's rub strip which I thought was proof of its collision with FlyWright. Some witnesses thought it might be lipstick from loving kisses by its owners.

I'm trying to verify my legitimate claim of ownership of C Coot under Maritime Salvage law. Does anyone have a copy of maritime salvage law?

Here's a picture of our salvage crew returning said vessel to the dock.

I'll post more pics and narrative of our epic Petaluma Adventure on the Petaluma River Revisted thread soon.

@DeltaBridges - 25 Delta Bridges in 25 Days
FlyWright is offline   Reply With Quote