View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #5
captmorgan23
Veteran Member

RE: Wanted to introduce myself and my new boat

This boat is a 1968 Cole. Built in Tacoma at Kazlan and Cole. It has a single Cummins hanging out in the bilge.

I have searched all over the web and have found nothing on this particular boat builder, but have all logs and every receipt from the very beginning. It has been babied through its life but according to the logs has made a few trips on the inside passage, and has done extensive cruising in the San Juans and all throughout the Puget Sound. It is anchored on a moorage in Matts Matts bay up in Port Ludlow, and I am getting her ready to cruise for another 40 years. There really is not a lot to do but learn all the systems, and tinker around on a little top side painting, as well as getting some electronics updated. The engine has 7000 hours on her and has been meticulously documented and maintained, so hopefully I can get another 7000 out of her....so wish me luck, and anyone with any input is more than welcome to jump in. I am glad I found a group of like minded individuals whom I can lean on for info.

MP
captmorgan23 is offline   Reply With Quote