Memorial Day 2013!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Art

Guru
Vessel Make
Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Here’s to a fun 2013 Memorial Day for all boaters – Especially those of us that kiss our boats (as they kiss us – LOL).

Linda and I accompanied by friends in other boats will spend five days out and about in SF Delta’s warm freshwaters; cruisen, swimmen, gunkholen, eaten, and partyen! :speed boat:

May all boaters have great times this weekend!! :thumb: :socool:

Happy Boaten Daze! – Art and Linda :dance: :dance:

Always thinking of them that sacrificed to protect our freedom!

Last edited:
We will be doing much the same on the waters of the Potomac. Last weekend was the first time this season that it was warm enough to take the first dip of 2013 - water is still only in the high 60s, but 80+ air temp and sun took the bite off. Sat we will be a "chuckie cheese" boat, hosting frineds and their three kids. Sun through Mon just the two of us along with one close friend. Hope my new cobb grill gets here in time so I can finally try smoking meat on the boat! And, of course, we will make sure to proudly fly the flag and think of all those who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedom.

Art where are you going? We're heading out Saturday morning. We're thinking White Slough. Really looking forward to a relaxing long weekend.

And, of course, we will make sure to proudly fly the flag and think of all those who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedom.

:thumb:

Have a great time!!!

Art where are you going? We're heading out Saturday morning. We're thinking White Slough. Really looking forward to a relaxing long weekend.

Hi Jennifer Pineaple Girl!

Our Tolly will be anchored/moored/cruising on/in sloughs, and/or at island harbor private docks we frequent between Tower Park and Village West. We will often be out and about gunkholen on our tow behind Crestliner o/b runabout. Be great if we run into ya! Have wonderful weekend!! :thumb:

Happy Boaten Daze! - Art and Linda :speed boat:

I'll keep an eye out for both of you. We will most likely head over to the vicinity of Frank's Tract.

Back
Top Bottom