View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #6
FlyWright
TF Site Team

City: California Delta
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: 1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
We enjoyed the action last year too, gwkiwi. Including your close pass. The America's Cup 45 footers were racing in the "World Series" races and it was fun to watch them so close, but probably nothing like the AC72's coming this summer/fall.

I don't currently have plans for this year's AC finals. It'll be a frenetic mob scene with everyone trying to get close enough for a good look. I like the TV coverage and get more from that.

Mark, it was great being able to do that together last year. There's always 2014! If it's on for 2014, I'll be there again!!! I'll probably want to start the AI trip on a Wed or Thurs so we can get a mooring. I'd love to spend 4-5 days there.

Craig, glad you're going to make it for the 4th. It should be a great time. You have 6 weeks to get your dinghy set up! Better have the boys start rigging up some long distance water guns.

@DeltaBridges - 25 Delta Bridges in 25 Days
FlyWright is offline   Reply With Quote