New Poster boat for trawlerforum.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, now the boat looks top-heavy and out of balance with the pilothouse. I think Healhustler's original window treatment looks world's better.

Larry,
Thank you. Despite Marin's detracting ( ;) ) comments on this beautiful improvement, I find her utterly attractive at this point. Just wonderful. Part of me wants to suggest further improvements, of which several ideas I do have, but really, I would hate to complicate her simple exterior lines she currently displays to the world.

New Poster Boat

The only thing that would improve this piece of masterful design would be wings. Trust me I am a professional, he said.
Randy

Friends,
I have received quite a few comments that some of the membership are bothered by this potential new "poster boat" for TF because, despite her amazing beauty and simple exterior form that is so pleasing to the eye, she is, alas, outside the budget of many people due to her size. Requests were made for a more modest sized vessel that while on a smaller scale than our first example, would have equally appealing style and form. I have given much thought to this and submit this pleasing alternative beauty for your consideration and esteemed approval, should such approval be the pleasure of the general membership.:)

Attachments

• 862219_0_030820101642_1.jpg
    862219_0_030820101642_1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 862219_0_030820101642_4.jpg
    862219_0_030820101642_4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 86
Wow! :smitten::smitten:

You've really outdone yourself this time! I honestly can't think of how to improve she. Unless maybe reversing the windshield!

She appears to be sitting a little low in the water. Must have a full load of fuel and provisions for a long voyage.

Wow! :smitten::smitten:

You've really outdone yourself this time! I honestly can't think of how to improve she. Unless maybe reversing the windshield!

She appears to be sitting a little low in the water. Must have a full load of fuel and provisions for a long voyage.

Yes, I must agree. She is truly a special kind of beautiful indeed!:dance:

It think it goes to the administrators. There is a "contact us" button at the bottom of this screen that gets you to the website administrator. You can try that.

ack!! That looks sort of like a floating tick :nonono:

Everything about the boat says "rugged individualist". How do you enhance such a vessel? The only thing you can do is follow the lead of its handsome, muscular image.

Attachments

• fly and tuna version.jpg
    fly and tuna version.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Larry,
That is a beautiful idea and yes, I agree, this boat fairly screams "I march to the beat of my own drum" and nothing like a tuna tower to increase this fine craft's functionality.
BTW, I believe this addition, along with what may be his brother's houseboat, we could have the makings of a fine charter fleet....

Attachments

• 5930-i-spent-afternoon-jarrett-bay-got-pics-jarrett-bay-yard-012.jpg
    5930-i-spent-afternoon-jarrett-bay-got-pics-jarrett-bay-yard-012.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 76
Everything about the boat says "rugged individualist". How do you enhance such a vessel? The only thing you can do is follow the lead of its handsome, muscular image.

You know Healhustler, if you put a couple of SeaWhiz mounts on that thing and paint it gray I bet youd could sell it to the Navy in place of those two ridiculous litterol (sp) combat ships they've just spent a bazillion dollars one. Dirt cheap and just as effective.

You know Healhustler, if you put a couple of SeaWhiz mounts on that thing and paint it gray I bet youd could sell it to the Navy in place of those two ridiculous litterol (sp) combat ships they've just spent a bazillion dollars one. Dirt cheap and just as effective.

I think you may have stumbled upon the answer to the puzzle, Marin. Could the incomprehensible angles of this design be for stealth? For sure, with drab paint and a couple of guns, it would fool me.

BTW, I believe this addition, along with what may be his brother's houseboat, we could have the makings of a fine charter fleet....

Also great material for a new 2014 TF Calendar.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom