Myrtle beach Marina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wxx3

Dauntless Award
Vessel Name
Dauntless
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 - 148
Hi All,

My journey north continues and I was thinking of taking alittle rest in m\Myrtle Beach tonight and tommorrow. give me a chance to fix some minor things.
Anyone know of an inexpensive marina that has access to stores??

Thanks

RIchard

Hi All,

My journey north continues and I was thinking of taking alittle rest in m\Myrtle Beach tonight and tommorrow. give me a chance to fix some minor things.
Anyone know of an inexpensive marina that has access to stores??

Thanks

RIchard

Check out Myrtle Beach Yacht Club. It could be your cheapest choice. It's in N. Myrtle Beach. Turn to Port at the big light house structure. The YC is at the rear of the harbor. No membership required. They have had good dockage rates and reasonable fuel prices.

We stayed at Osprey Marina in N. Myrtle Beach for a couple of months 2 years ago. Great people. Fresh water marina just off ICW. Very protected. Easy trip for stores etc. Highly recommend. Price reasonable.

I'd have to agree with moonstruck as well. Not sure what repairs are needed but there is a harbor freight store just a short cab ride up hwy 17.

We stayed at Osprey Marina in N. Myrtle Beach for a couple of months 2 years ago. Great people. Fresh water marina just off ICW. Very protected. Easy trip for stores etc. Highly recommend. Price reasonable.

Osprey is on the South End below the swing bridge in Socastee. Best fuel prices on the east coast and dockage! A+++:thumb:

Good fuel price but not close to best. That would be Swansboro, NC and Norfolk/Plymouth

We are staying at the Osprey Marina tonight, on our way to Charleston. Filled tanks today at $3.48 per gal. with Boat US discount. Best price we have found yet. Nice folks and great little marina south of M Beach.
Chuck & Nan

When we stayed at The Osprey two years ago, it was by far the cheapest fuel between New Bern and Georgetown, SC. Heck, The Osprey is (or has been) famous for it. That's odd as NC fuel taxes are higher than SC. But it's good to know that cheapest fuel is now closer to us. :-D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom