North to Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey!! That's Coot #5!

Awesome blog. We have friends that just started their Alaska adventure on the George Emery. They are in Sequim Bay right now.

Keep us updated.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate the kind words about the blog and photos.

I just want to let those of you who that have taken an interested in the blog that we are leaving Campbell River this afternoon and will not be able to post more photos until we find another Internet connection sometime in the next couple weeks. We will however continue with the textual posts via the Iridium phone and update you on our journey along the way.

Thanks Again, Enjoy

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate the kind words about the blog and photos.

I just want to let those of you who that have taken an interested in the blog that we are leaving Campbell River this afternoon and will not be able to post more photos until we find another Internet connection sometime in the next couple weeks. We will however continue with the textual posts via the Iridium phone and update you on our journey along the way.

Thanks Again, Enjoy

Sorry I missed you - won't be back in Campbell River until next week. Looking forward to following your exploits!

Awesome beauty! You are doing a great job with your blog. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Back
Top Bottom