Nudism / Naturalism (Split from Electric Trawler)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bfloyd4445

Guru
No, we normally made the crossing from Guaymas (San Carlos) to Loreto, then we gunkholed all the way to Cabo San Lucas, (Stopping in Puerto Escondido, La Paz, etc. Mulege (Moo-la hay) is in the northern part of the SOC & we never got that far north. We stopped once in Loreto and went to Eden, a hotel close by. My wife & I had a beautiful room with a view of the Sea but when we went out on our veranda, we were treated to a nudist volley ball game. I know that this will sound odd but after 5-10 minutes of watching that game, it wasn't such a big deal after all. :eek: (That;s my story and I'm sticking to it!)

I have never understood why some find nudity abnormal. Nudists do their thing in a specific location, club, etc. naturalist's just don't wear clothes when they have no need for them. Out here there are people that hike the mountains nude but they are not nudists they are naturalists. I think the volley ball game was a naturalist event

How did it get side tracked to nudism? We call it naturalism and instead of nudist colony we call them a resort. My vacation residence is in this tennis loving facility (I'm a tennis junkie). Glen Eden Nudist Resort

How did it get side tracked to nudism? We call it naturalism and instead of nudist colony we call them a resort. My vacation residence is in this tennis loving facility (I'm a tennis junkie). Glen Eden Nudist Resort

Actually, it's naturism. Naturism is another name for nudists but leaning more to being nude in natural circumstances like at the beach, skinny dipping or hiking. A naturalist studies flora and fauna, and, maybe naturists. LOL. Being from the Texas Gulf Coast, naturism and boating seem to be a natural match, especially in the summertime.

Kevin

Best movie with topless volley ball: Nude on the Moon by Doris Wishman 1961
Filmed at Coral Castle in Homestead Florida.

I haven't been there for decades, but Wreck Beach is the best beach in Vancouver, BC.

Here's a tip though...go to the right for a family setting, head left for 'alternative' lifestyles :D

That's kinda the way it is at Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis in Austin. For some reason Gays segregate themselves more to the left as you go in and straights more to the right. Sadly, there are no more families allowed there, at least no kids under 18. Apparently the Bible thumpers think it's a sin for adults and kids to be naked around each other.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom