View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Avista

For Sale: Village Watermaker, LPG Stove, Inverter, Sat TV an more!

<hr size="1" />As some of you know, my wife and I purchased a 43' ACMY in November that was outfitted for Bahamas and extended cruising by the PO. Since we are coastal cruising Florida*we don't need some of this gear. Everything was working when removed or is as described.
The Village Marine Little Wonder Watermaker model LWF150, is in excellent condition and works great, but*as the membrane was last replaced in 2-06* I recommend getting a new one. The WM is set up*with an*automatic flushing system (just set the timer) and*comes with two cleaning and filter kits, several extra filters, a spare belt and seal kits and more. These retail for around $5k and like everything else below, we are open to all offers.

The LPG Stove is a 3 burner Princess Model with oven (Seaward model 3375) that I am going to remove this coming weekend. It has a Trident remote controlled*two bottle gas locker with 12v solenoid control that comes with it and the*stove and Trident*gas system*list for $1,995 on the internet.* If you just want the stove or the Trident system, I will split them up.

The charger/Inverter is a Freedom 20 model from Xantrex that was pruchased*new in October 2009 and comes with a 3 year transferable warranty. It is still in the box, but was connected for testing purposes when the boat was surveyed and worked fine (full transferable warranty in any case, so no worries) the street price on this is around $975 on the net.

The satelite TV is a 'Follow me Tv' which is now called Track-it-tv.**The one*I have*is set up for Dish network so I could*not check this because I don't subscribe to Dish.**The Tracki-it website says it will work with Direct tv also*by just using the DTV*dish instead of the one I have. This sells for around $900 without the included dish, but since I could not test it, we will take $350*if you agree that's fair.

We also have a 21' two piece SSB shakespear antenna, a satelite phone system with remote antenna, speaker phone and more*plus some more stuff including a genuine*45 lb CQR anchor *(I certainly don't need 4 anchors).* I have manuals for everything but the anchor (and if you need an anchor manual.. )
Please PM me with any questions, the gear is at my home in Orlando and you can pick it up or I will ship it.* If you want pictures let me know your email and I will send them.