Underway Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headed to Ocean Petroleum in Brunswick. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully this will fix my slight smoke issue.

By no means, headed north. The very cool Brunswick bridge.

ForumRunner_20130416_081153.jpg

The Georgia marshes are the incubators of much of the fish and shellfish on the East coast.

img_149701_0_0c4c1ea4ef30db875ea81243423e1de4.jpg

DonnyP and Daddyo

Thank you very much. I thought a while ago about the transmitter unit but other priorities on my list. This makes it easy. If you should activate it on land, you show up as a land yacht, I suspect?

$3.40 +6% tax $3.60 per gallon total. Nice folks I will come back.

Their pumps:
Adjustable 90 gallons per minute or less

Me:
1.9-2.1GPH

Me:
1.9-2.1GPH

That's it. I'm blockading Adams Creek (NC) when you come through and requisitioning your craft!

Impressive mileage for twins. And my favorite engine.

1400 rpm. You just have to be willing to get passed so you can pass them at the fuel docks

However far the Lehman Brothers care to take me :)

There's no pink in Lehman only red :)

Days of this is Georgia.

ForumRunner_20130416_152639.jpg

ForumRunner_20130416_152657.jpg

ForumRunner_20130416_152724.jpg

Speaking of cards, is Savannah in the cards or too far?

Savanna is a bit out of the way. I've done Savannah many, many times as a brother keeps his boat at Bahia Blue Marina. I'm too cheap to do marinas when transiting. Getting there at/after dark and leaving at first light would not be a good value. Dockage on a 48 adds up real fast. Anchoring means I can buy boat toys/repairs/fuel.

Isle Of Hope Marina - Savannah, Georgia in Savannah, Georgia, United States - Home

Located directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, Isle Of Hope Marina is nestled in the middle of a scenic Historic District listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is adjacent to Wormsloe Plantation and is just minutes away from Savannah's downtown Historic District.

img07418bW.gif

Isle of Hope amenities include 4,000 feet of new concrete docks, including 600 feet of deep-water face docks capable of accommodating mega-yachts as well as new water, electrical, pump-out and fuel systems and many of the luxuries today's yachters have come to expect - Digital TV connections and high-speed wireless Internet access at every slip.

Throw in a 2,200 square foot pavilion, Internet connection station at the Ship's Store, laundry facilities and showers, complimentary bicycles, seasonal swimming pool, and this grand old lady is definitely ready for company.

Isle of Hope Marina also offers guests complimentary use of it's loaner cars, giving boaters convenient access to restaurants, grocery stores, a Wal-Mart Supercenter, West Marine and Savannah's shopping centers. The marina will also take guest to the local, city-wide bus stop. For southbound boaters, it is the last marina and fuel stop on the Intracoastal Waterway for 93 miles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom