View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #117
Art
Guru

City: SF Bay Area
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
[QUOTE = Marin]Which, I suppose, could be used as an illustration of just how reliable and trouble-free the diesels in boats like ours really are.[QUOTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPseudonym View Post
Here I was beginning to believe I was the only one that anal about my boats mechanical and safety condition. Thanks Art you have me feeling better about my compulsive behavior.
Two things I see here Craig and Marin:

1. Craig, to be truthful, the reason you and I are (need to be) so damn anal on constant check-ups IS because we B gassers... least that's how I see it. Careful is as careful does around any sort of explosives... specially around our efficient, low cost, low maintenance, sweet smellen, mellow/quiet sounding, lightweight, easy to repair, parts available bout anywhere, mechanics galore, and great for making our size boats perform at some quick planing speeds... gasoline engines - I just had to get all that in here!!

2. Marin, to be truthful, "when you least expect it - expect it! And, nice pro-diesel ending to your long post! My pro gas in in #1 above - LOL

BTW: Thank you both for helping ta make me feel so damn good bout pleasure botten!! I can only hope ta return the favor to you guys! You’re obviously great additions to the pleasure boating community! YeeHaw!

Art is offline   Reply With Quote