Underway Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably kind of strange but my favorite view on the boat is over the stern while underway. Always relaxes me for some reason.

ForumRunner_20130408_182342.jpg

Also Skinny refers to area not charted well and has shallows or sand bars around. Usually where you intend to go.

I didn't plan on 14 hours solo in tight, very tight channels and a foot or less of water under the keel on day one. Absolute dark arrival in a new to me anchorage, but no worries :) glad I hadn't ate or drank much recently:)

Really appreciate being able to tag along with you if only with AIS and looking at the great photos. Sure is different cruising grounds form the PNW. Have fun and be safe!
Thanks!

Well it's a boat !!! Hauling out in Ft Lauderdale to check a suspect cutlass bearing. Pulled an abanded dockline into the bearing a few days ago. My son pulled it out and said there was a foot of 3/4" line in there!!

daddyo
You will pass by me in an hour or so I am in hollywood between hollywood and sheridan bridges I am in front of a little one story lime green condo If I can help or you need anything in ft lau. please lmk I have a car here

Wow sorry I didn't see this post in time. Thanks for the offer did see me go by?

Did I see you? I hope I waved back. I'm sure like most of us I wave at most everyone I see, but I don't always see someone even if I'm looking in there direction. Speed limit? I only know one speed, really slow:)

Didn't wave to me.. didn't even notice me.. sheesh

Attachments

• waving-931394.gif
    waving-931394.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 416
Are you pulling my leg? Where were you?

I'll be in Maine again this summer. I'm waving right now:socool:

Great shots, great trip !
Question, if you had to stay inside the whole way, would the 5' draft be a problem for you? (or any 5' draft vessel)
Enjoy!

Trawler?

ForumRunner_20130411_081026.jpg

Too much? I might need a crew with these.

ForumRunner_20130411_081207.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130411_081151.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130411_081151.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom