Really Important Boat Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hard to imagine coming up short w a 155' boat!

Some people divorce and remain friends. My ex wife and I divorced and we remain on good terms and I am good friends with my wife’s ex husband. Mainly being involved with children and grandchildren. My wife’s children I raised when they were teens. I had boys, so my wife’s two daughters were spoiled.

If you subscribe to ShowBoat magazine most 150 ft do not make the top 100 list. Its usually 200 ft or more. The larges private yacht is 600 ft. How would you like to be Paul Allen with a 450 ft and be over shadowed by a even bigger boat.

Here is a site for the 10 biggest yacht if the world. http://yachtpals.com/largest-yachts-9067.

However, a new 590 ft will be luanch this fall which will drop Paul Allen’s boat off the top 10 list. Report to have cost 600 million dollars.

We are working at the New York Passenger terminal Piers (dredging). Last week the "Eclipse" was in the same slip as where we were dredging and swapping out dump scows. Eclipse was the largest until recently, when the 590' yacht came out.
You havn't lived until you "dive" in from the current and get you barge stopped / moored to the dredge mere feet from the rich and famous' toys. We had to get it to move one slip away in order to dredge where she was berthed. Crew of 60 and all the toys, owned by a Russian billionaire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom