Hendo's Randall 35 Cray Boat complete rebuild, Perth, Western Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When posting to a thread Matt look in the upper right corner of the screen. To the left of the "send" button is a "+" button. Press the + and a new option screen opens.

Sent by Craig from my iPhone using Trawler

Then of course my fat fingers pressed the send key lol.

If the video is on your device hit attach from pictures and it should load the video.

Then of course my fat fingers pressed the send key lol.

If the video is on your device hit attach from pictures and it should load the video.

Good onya mate! Cheers for that :). I had to google the right way to hold the iPhone when taking a video. Historically I've taken upside down ones and vertical ones lol.

I've got it sussed now tho. Incase anyone is IT challenged like me, the little camera lens goes to the top left so the phone is horizontal. FYI ;-)

11am tomorrow morning my 354.4 will come to life Wooh hooo sooooo excited I probably won't be able to sleep lol

Will have the iPhone all charged and will post video Monday night for y'all.

Big occasion in my building project. I'm sure this is just what i need to help give me the motivation I've been lacking over the past couple of weeks.

Last edited:
She's alive SHES ALIVE Bwah ha haaaaaaaaaa (Que evil laugh)

Hi All :thumb:

Well the Perkins got fired up today :dance:

I'm an Extremely happy little monkey :smitten:

Ive made a video for the motor. Its a bit long :blush: so sit back and have a cuppa tea or joe i think you call it :lol:.

Anywhoooo hope you enjoy the movie :thumb:

:Thanx:

Cheers
Hendo

Hi All :thumb:

Well the Perkins got fired up today :dance:

I'm an Extremely happy little monkey :smitten:

Ive made a video for the motor. Its a bit long :blush: so sit back and have a cuppa tea or joe i think you call it :lol:.

Anywhoooo hope you enjoy the movie :thumb:

:Thanx:

Cheers
Hendo

Yo - Hendo

Maybe I missed it at 4:30 in morn writting biz documents - but - where's da movie link???!!!!

Congrats Hendo! Thats one step closer to having her out on the water.

i dunno ... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'll just upload the original no fancy stuff and see if that works

Sorry Matt - I can't find it yet! :facepalm:

My tongue is hangen out now! Can't wait ta see/hear your diesel baby roar. :thumb:

You're obviously quite excited... Take your time, breath deep!! LOL :D

Maybe get your girl ta help... Admirals can some times make magic happen... but, you already knew dat! :dance:

ok ive just shortened it to just over 1 min. Waiting for it to do its thing so i can upload it. This site is so much harder using it on a PC than an iPad or iPhone

Sorry Matt - I can't find it yet! :facepalm:

My tongue is hangen out now! Can't wait ta see/hear your diesel baby roar. :thumb:

You're obviously quite excited... Take your time, breath deep!! LOL :D

Maybe get your girl ta help... Admirals can some times make magic happen... but, you already knew dat! :dance:

:banghead::banghead::banghead: GGGRrrrr i hate computers :banghead::banghead::banghead: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

RIGHT .... If it doesnt work this time then i'll leave it for tomorrow :blush: before i chuck this piece of sh!t out of the office window :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead: GGGRrrrr i hate computers :banghead::banghead::banghead: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

RIGHT .... If it doesnt work this time then i'll leave it for tomorrow :blush: before i chuck this piece of sh!t out of the office window :banghead:

G - DAMN - She sound good Hendo. TY for sending!

G - DAMN - She sound good Hendo. TY for sending!

You can see it??? Sweet cause i can't see Sh!t from my end. The computer has frozen :-/ so I'm back on the iPhone :-D

The motor is a bit rough but should be fixed when I adjust the idle/mixture screw.

She sounds a fair bit tinny/splatty but that will change when I put the exhaust manifold and exhaust system on :)

You can see it??? Sweet cause i can't see Sh!t from my end. The computer has frozen :-/ so I'm back on the iPhone :-D

The motor is a bit rough but should be fixed when I adjust the idle/mixture screw.

She sounds a fair bit tinny/splatty but that will change when I put the exhaust manifold and exhaust system on :)

Yup - Video and sound both clear. You could load video on YouTube and provide link... Might be easier?? Continued Good Luck! :socool:

Me too Walt!!!

Way to go Matt! That's a great milestone! Forget the computer, so long as you can figure out the boat is what's important. ;)

Me too Walt!!!

Way to go Matt! That's a great milestone! Forget the computer, so long as you can figure out the boat is what's important. ;)

Yeah yeah let's all laugh at the Aussie bloke ha ha ha very funny ... LOLOLOLOL :-D

So it's better to upload it directly to the forum or go through YouTube or somewhere else???

The video shows up on my PC but doesn't show up on my iPhone?? Any ideas why?

Yup - Video and sound both clear. You could load video on YouTube and provide link... Might be easier?? Continued Good Luck! :socool:

Hey Art,
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Art, Happy birthday to you. Hip hip horayyyyy ... Hip hip horayyyyy ... Hip hip horayyyyy ... Hope you have a great day mate :-D

Reactions: Art
Hey Art,
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Art, Happy birthday to you. Hip hip horayyyyy ... Hip hip horayyyyy ... Hip hip horayyyyy ... Hope you have a great day mate :-D

TY Matt me mate! Due to your time span... Guess I get two B-Days this year. Best gift of all was last year on my B-Day when 4th grandchild (3rd granddaughter) popped out her momma’s (how do I spell this politely... for all who may read - lmao) psy! This year we together celebrated Harlow's 1st! Far as I'm concerned my B-Days count little from now on! - God thank you! Means I stay young forever!! :thumb: :dance: :lol:

Sorry Hendo, your video thingie doesn't work for me. Maybe the tube link idea..?
Maybe it's because your hands are all pruney being in that wetsuit in the water so long. Perhaps if you get out and get some dry clows on, you might have better luck. I'll see if it might work on my MacBook, but no dice on the iPad anyway. I wanna hear it wahhahhah...!

Waydago Hendo - it worked on the MacBook. Funny it would not work on the iPad. I must not have the right app on there for it.
It sounds very nice considering no exhaust and mufffler.
Well done....!

Waydago Hendo - it worked on the MacBook. Funny it would not work on the iPad. I must not have the right app on there for it.
It sounds very nice considering no exhaust and mufffler.
Well done....!

Thanks Pete. Yeah not working on my iPad either but works on the PC. I dunno. Hopefully I can get it sorted for splashdown ;-)

Thanks or your support mate! I appreciate it ;-)

TY Matt me mate! Due to your time span... Guess I get two B-Days this year. Best gift of all was last year on my B-Day when 4th grandchild (3rd granddaughter) popped out her momma’s (how do I spell this politely... for all who may read - lmao) psy! This year we together celebrated Harlow's 1st! Far as I'm concerned my B-Days count little from now on! - God thank you! Means I stay young forever!! :thumb: :dance: :lol:

:)

Video is not visable on my android, but was totally awesome when watched on my PC. She sure sounded great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom