San Juan Island Film

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL! I would love to do more cruising in New Zealand, and see the South Island in particular.

Thank you windmist for posting, and Nsail for the credit. We are looking forward to getting back to some of those spots again...

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

I'm with you, Craig. Let's form a Californian armada and take over the joint with our big bucks, loud stereos, 24/7 gensets and our steroid-enhanced men and silicone-enhanced young nubiles shakin' it to rap crap! That's what's missing in this video! Bring it on!!

(Nice video BTW, Darren!)

I thought the Californians already did that a few years ago by taking ver Seattle!!!:hide::popcorn:

I thought the Californians already did that a few years ago by taking ver Seattle!!!:hide::popcorn:

Yes, but they're pretty much all gone now. The incessant rain and gloom has sent them slinking back south with their tails between their legs. That and the locals being able to recognize them miles off and raising house, food, fuel, etc prices to sky-high prices "just for them" made the place miserable and unaffordable. The fact that native tribe members took to dressing in Speedos and bikinis and burning palm trees on their lawns didn't help matters any, either.

From what I've read in the news it seems the California transplants decided the lesser of two evils was to go back and live in a broke, sunny state that loves them than in a broke, rainy state that hates them.

So as I understand it, the "Caifornication" of Seattle is now just a footnote in the city's history. Even Boeing greatly thinned its ranks of Californians by sending them off to South Carolina.

Last edited:
Yes, but they're pretty much all gone now. The incessant rain and gloom has sent them slinking back south with their tails between their legs. That and the locals being able to recognize them miles off and raising house, food, fuel, etc prices to sky-high prices "just for them" made the place miserable and unaffordable. The fact that native tribe members took to dressing in Speedos and bikinis and burning palm trees on their lawns didn't help matters any, either.

From what I've read in the news it seems the California transplants decided the lesser of two evils was to go back and live in a broke, sunny state that loves them than in a broke, rainy state that hates them.

So as I understand it, the "Caifornication" of Seattle is now just a footnote in the city's history. Even Boeing greatly thinned its ranks of Californians by sending them off to South Carolina.

Great! Well you know Anchorage is just a suburb of Seattle and we were a little worried in Alaska that we would have to erect a Hollywood North sign.:facepalm:

Really!!! GFY

GFY - a little harsh, but funny. And sometimes appropriate on this forum.

And fyi - the joke (actually maybe not a joke to the PNW'ers) is that these images can't possibly be from the PNW as it's always raining with high winds, and generally miserable. Therefore, nobody (especially Californians) should ever think about wanting to go there.

Well said Nsail...

Besides - New Zealand’s been closed for the last 30 years, they have even taken it off most of the maps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom