Pet peeves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Reminds me of the real-life story about the libidinous Finnish couple who "did it" in a railroad car compartment in the middle of the night with other passengers present. (At least one passenger was awake/aware to write of the event.)"

Another markpierce post without pics? You're slipping Marcus!

Not me!

img_143048_0_67213709ea2b04273d67a892bccf7104.jpg

Man you guys need to come to the South every now and then. If you don't like their music you just turn yours louder! Here is my personal favorite responce to "Rap" that I don't like. Colt Ford (Waffle House)
http://youtu.be/o_KT-SmNuNc

This all reminds me of an interesting weekend we had a number of years ago in Put-in-Bay Ohio, a notorious party island. A cruiser came in on Friday night and tied up behind us tight as there was little space. The couple was soon joined by two other couples and it was quickly apparent that they were all swingers. Didn't matter who's wife or husband was next to you just grab them wherever, whenever. All the men were in Speedos and women in thongs, when thongs were just being introduced. The best was when I got up in the morning around 6 and went on to my back deck, heard moaning and groaning and looked toward the cruiser's open hatch to see all three ladies "entertaining" each other. What an education that weekend was, didn't know stuff like that went on. We still laugh about that weekend once in a while.

................ If you don't like their music you just turn yours louder! ................

That's just childish and ignorant. First, now you have twice the noise to contend with, and second, now you are also guilty of disturbing everyone within earshot. :banghead:

Man you guys need to come to the South every now and then. If you don't like their music you just turn yours louder! Here is my personal favorite responce to "Rap" that I don't like. Colt Ford (Waffle House)
colt ford-waffle house - YouTube

You've got real ammo there Swampu. If you played that music loud near me, I would vacate the area fast. And I thought that Philfil's counter of Christian music was genius.

colt ford-waffle house - YouTube

Paul, I'm disappointed in you as well. I thought it would be more like one of my old time favorites. Rocking Dopsie and the Twisters.

Rockin' Dopsie - YouTube

Or Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band

Who Stole The Hot Sauce Chubby Carrier - YouTube

Wow... This thread has deteriorated to AWESOME. :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom