Old 03-03-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
Art
Guru

City: SF Bay Area
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
“TF, Is One Cool Boating Forum”

“TF, Is One Cool Boating Forum”

Seems clear to me...

If you have a specific make/model of boat and you want specific info having to do with your craft then go to the forum that is specifically for your boat. Such as: Tollycraft forum, Grand Banks forum, Hatteras forum, Chris Craft forum, Bayliner forum, Fleming forum – and the like (some sites have different nomenclature than “forum”... such as “owner site”... etc)

I believe we all should appreciate the eclectic group of contributors and various style boat owners that frequent our Trawler Forum. It’s a community that shares levels of ideas and new thoughts. TF provides opportunity for insightful debates, straight-on common sense, actual boat-worthy recommendations, ageless mariner suggestions, and some good ol’ word fights between smart and some not so clever contestants. What more could we ask for in a forum that is nearly 100% filled with active and some not so active boaters of many backgrounds, experience, and ages?

Now...; May I Mention: If anyone (myself included) does not like the banter and/or intelligence/stupidity that may be entered and shared on any section/thread/post TF offers - - > in an instant we can go to our brand boat’s specific forum and wonder where TF’s excitement went!?!? Cause, the specific boat-brand forums simply to not provide the openly-interactive thread/post capabilities of TF. You could say that the specific forums are reasonably accurate in the posted questions/answers/statements but rather devoid of excitement or mind bending (thought provoking / mentally challenging) statements (i.e, many forums are pretty darn dull); whereas TF is not always accurate but usually pretty darn interesting!

I appreciate TF's depth of confabs... Just sayen!

This thread is a basic continuation regarding” Best Trawler Websites... a thread/discussion that was for some reason closed!
Art is offline   Reply With Quote