What should my 1,000th post be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddyo

Guru
Vessel Name
Grace
Vessel Make
DeFever 48
My next post will be 1,000th and I feel a great responsibilty to impart words of wisdom beyond contestation! :oldman: Any ideas?

unlikely-saying-that-you-would-not-find-soda-saying-yoda-meme-ducktape-theforce-starwars-jedipower-comparing-comparing-funny-funnycaption-funnyquote-unlikelysaying-yodaquote-yodaadvice.jpg

I think you ought to start a unique but controversial thread to the forum.....one that would provoke honesty, introspection and objectivity even from members of the most recalcitrant bent.

How about twins vs. singles?

I think you should post a beautiful photo of your favorite cruising grounds.

A brief synopsis of the previous 999?

Damn.. I went past 500 and became a Guru sometime in the past month .. and never even kept track until this came up. I wonder if Marin keeps count?:dance:

How about twins vs. singles?

Why this anchor is better than that anchor?

Type your name 1000 times.

You could do a ytube of something stupid for your 1000 post and post it

Post anything you like Daddyo. It's like birthdays .... you only have one. Your 1000th post has meaning only re what you say and everybody else says. It has no more or less meaning that the 745th or 1229th post.

And if you don't believe me ask Marin.

How about an epic trip report with lots of photos??? Some of us just come here for the photos. ;-)

Daddyo

Just leave the philosophical statements for other forums. Please!
As Pineapple girl said, a simple photo from your favorite cruising grounds will do!

By the way, thank you very much for your contribution!

P.

How's about a photo-laden story of your typical/latest boating outing?

Daddyo

Just leave the philosophical statements for other forums. Please!
As Pineapple girl said, a simple photo from your favorite cruising grounds will do!

By the way, thank you very much for your contribution!

P.

How very nice. Thank you!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom