Shower curtain 34' pilot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Konfla

Hey folks, I just purchased a 34 with twin yanmars. Among other problems, I am wondering how the shower curtain works. I have nothing there now and can't see any signs of previous mounts. What do some of you have?

I had a 34 Pilot. As I recall if you look on the ceiling of the head you should see a track. There were hooks that slid around it. The shower curtain is needed to keep the water and soap off the pretty cherry wood. The wet head is one of the few draw backs of that boat.

Oh yeah, there was a locker low on the rear bulk head. there was a small curtain to cover that door.

That's what I thought but can't find any screw holes from previous tracks. I just ordered an aluminum bend to fit track that will mount to ceiling. That should take care of it. Thanks alot

If you have the linen locker on the aft bulkhead don't forget to mount a short little track under the lip of the overhang just above it for a small piece of curtain to hang over it. You also might want to cut a strip of starboard for a drip edge to mound in front of that track. It will keep the surface tension of the water from making it run behind the curtain. I did that on mine. Do you have the hard top or soft top model? Is your gelcoat antique white or bright white?

Adjustable spring loaded shower rods. On my Krogen, cutting a standard shower curtain in half is just right.

yep, i got a good deal on a roller track from sailrite. I dont have the lower compartment, might be because of the twin engines. Its a little tight in the bath after coming from a carver 430 with two huge baths. Also i miss the engine heated water. I have an inverter but its a real strain to turn on the water heater.

I have the soft top, blue hull and white topsides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom